Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not Enouth

Its been a long time, life has gone on
I'm still here and you're still there
Not much has change as for my dreams

Still dreaming about fast classic cars
Still dreaming for a life not here
Still dreaming wanting more and more

I geuse that will never change
My life will be all the same
With or with out I'll still be me

I'll still care for you to be
I'll still hope for some good
I'll still want more and more
I'll never have enouth

For my greed are stronger
And thats a batle I could not beat
The batle of my happyness and love
Loosing for years has come

Allway's wanting more when I got it all
Pushing all to the limit and over
Loosing everything everytime
There's no stop in me, not at all

Wanting more, needing more
Never to see that it's all perfect
I got enouth, I don't need more
That me know as day and night

Still I'm not satisfeid with all this
I want more, I need more for now and then
I need more forever, thats just me
Nothings ever enouth, Nothing ever works
I got to stop this, and now

I'm feeling I'm loosing again, just because
Just because of greed, envy and jaliousy
Damm this life, Damm this soul, Damm me...
Blessed Be!!

4 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

You have enough! Stop wanting more, usually when ur not satisfied, thats when things start disappearing out of ur life.

Nosjunkie said...

I disagree with you Sam on all counts.
Wanting more is a natural thing it may even be called ambition, thats how you get ahead.
the problem is that most people want more but do little to get it. they sit around bitching about not having what they want and that their shitty life is not their fault.
thats when things start disapearing.
if you want more work for more.

SaM-GiRL said...

Ok Lee, you prove a valid point. But I was referring to the friends he has in his life... like you and dw... From what Ive heard you guys are great friends... And usually when you want more, and get greedy, life turns its back on you, and you get bitch slapped.

Sunny Gecko said...

Hi Gremlin,

I can relate to this... but I agree with sam here, there will always be those wants and wishes but look at what you already have. Im sure some people envy what you havc. I wish I had the friendship you, lee and stiffla share.

Mwah