Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Year has past...

Wel every one has already done a cristmass post, and every one are getting ready for leave, (Lucky peasants) so I decided I'll do this before you all go and leave me alone here to suffer thru my long december month...

Most is done with there christmass sopping every thing wrapped signed and and redy to dish out, waiting patiantly to see the smile on the persons face when recieving there perssies and the fake smile when they see what they have recieved from you saying thanks this is great... (mean while their brain is shouting out what the hell sould I do with this??) Aaaahhh aint cristmass just the best??

Well hope fully every thing works out so that I can spend my christmass with my chosen fadamily (Lee and Stiffy) so that I can also spend that time with the ppl close to my hart, Wish there were bit more that I could include in my christmass but mmmmm......

So merry christmas to all.... And a happy new year!!!!

Aaaaahhh New years.... Camping out in our new soon to be front yard with anoth liquer to feed the poor, (Darm aren't I glad I'm poor), a Braai to feed my litle pet (very demanding for Lots of food) that would hopefully be before we break the neck of the first botle fished out of the can. A litle bit of fun activities and alot of KINGS... (dare to chiken out and that will be your end) and soon to past out some where on a rock where you will be left to rot.

Have a nice holiday peeps. Enjoy every minute of it as next christmass is still far far away.

Blessed be!

6 comments:

Donsie said...

Ja my goeie vriend, so het mense maar hul ups en downs oor chrismas! Nie my fav tyd in die jaar nie. Inteendeel ek haat dit. Net omdat dit so fake is.
Ek hoop jy het n lekker kersfees die jaar en ek sal op al my vriende n toast drink vanaf Langebaan se strand op oujaars nag. Belowe

Sunny Gecko said...

Hmmm... Christmas.

Another year come and gone. I hope you have a great one grem... enjoy

Mwah

Anonymous said...

Hey hey gremmie back with avengence.
stuff will work out and we will have a great Christams with lots of food an tones of love.
new year is gonna be great and I cant wait.

Hugs

SaM-GiRL said...

lol....... i have had a few christmasses where i get stuff that i really dont need, mostly from my sister!!! whou should actually know me best!! oh well... just having them with me at christmas is enough.... as most people would give an arm or leg to have loved ones to share this festivity with... be thankful for the people you have hanging around with you over christmas guys...

Anonymous said...

cant comment under my name?? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
CATHRINE

Anonymous said...

ok its sorted...

gremmy have a gr8 feastive season and holidays!!
cheers