Thursday, December 14, 2006

How do you tag a Freak??

Okay so I have been tagged by Sammy to show you six weird things about me... Okay fine, But now you tell me. How do you ask a crazy weird freak to name six weird things about him?? According to me every thing I do are normal, but okay I'll try my best....

1.) Okay I'm not afraid of a snake or spider ect. ( find them sort of addorable ) And yeah there you are sitting and thinking thats not weird right... But the weird part is the fact that I am soooo scared of a little horsie, I cant stand 10 meters to a horse thats not behind a fecnce and I'm a ball of goose bumps.

2.) The way I think... ( well according to friends ) If you take some thing little like a light bulp. You say well plug it in and light. me again will think of how this thing works, why if you normally heat glass it breaks but here there's a 0.5mm glass that gets to the heat of 300 degrees ( you can look it up if you dont believe me ) and yet it never burst. the wire are 0.2mm and takes a while to burn out on 220V. put the same size wire on a 12V battery and it will melt in 0.2 of a second... Why's that??

3.) Believing.... I'm a fond believer of things, like my wonderfull Aliens, yeah they are there.... and the conspiresy theory's, you see a corn field and I see the millitary base underneeth the corn fields. The missile silo's dressed as those big round buildings "where they put the corn in". haha watch out for the nuclear popcorn....

4.) My little sleeping places... There are a few times that I have passed out on a little bathroom carpet, you know those small little thingy's in front of our shower. Yes them, that, close to life wires and plugs and I sleep like a baby... or underneeth my compers desk, Once in a cars boot never again though, that was the worst sleeping experience I ever had.

5.) The devil in me.... Now this is the evil grem that comes out to play every now and then, with just the right trigger and believe you me, when thats triggerd you will eassely see it in my face. *smile* Okay this is when I blow up every once's meat on the fire with exploding rocks, Playing with a burning worm ("brand wurm" hehe) thats about 10cm long. hehe stuff like that and more but this page is sencored ******

6.) My love for pain.... Okay don't get me wrong here, I will never go and hurt my self for the fun of it, okay almost never but I do so every now and then but we don't really talk about that. I broke my arm a few years ago and well I didn't feel it until I treid to pick something up and saw that my arm was bent. Okay the broken neck was just plain hell. Got burn marks on my arms somewhere that should have been only one but got 4.... oops!! I once looked how hard eastrand malls roof walls are, well it was stronger than me after connecting the wall at atleast 15km/h face first. the wall still standed.... oops. Trying a suicide move with a rhynobroard that your puls stands 3cm swallon. that was fun, hehe.... kinky.

Well theres a few well six points for ya all. we'll for me they all are normal but for you it might be crazy, weird and think that I'm a freak. Well thank you because I am. Okay one more for you guy's or girl's. I'm how old?? I done matriek langauges and I still can't spell and get lost when ever there are big words used like .................. well sorry the words to big for me, cant prenouns it so can't spell it. haha then also a dictionary are made to check your spelling right?? Well how the hell can you do that if you dont know how its spelled?? you cant search a word to confirm the spelling if you dont know how it sould look like, so what does that really help??

and then.... hehe okay I'll stop I'll go on now for ever with this little small thingy's.... So I TAG the one and only, the ruler off all, the all knowing...... Give me a D, Give me a O, Give me a N.... hehe Okay fine. I TAG Miss Donsie....

Blessed Be!

5 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

gimme a F gimme a R gimme a E A K.... GO FREAK GO!!!!

Sunny Gecko said...

lol... grem you must be a bundle of fun to hang around with... never a dull moment! Mwah

Stiffla said...

FREAK !!

Nosjunkie said...

Grem I hate to say theis but the last time you consulted a dictionary your confused it beyond recognition untill it said "te hell with this" and "bugger you my friend"

Donsie said...

mmm ok this mean I must post today still... Ok will try :-)