Monday, December 04, 2006

Shadows...

As I wake up in the mornings
As I open my eye's
I look in to the darkness
Of my lost and lonely soul
I'm surounded by blackness
I only see shadows of all
As all surounds me
In this small place of mine

I can see myself standing here
All afraid of what cant be seen
The space is getting smaller
As more surounds me
Everything is building up
I feel like falling down
And cry some tears
But I know tears will never do

It's sharp as it moves through my skin
My blood is slowly pouring out
As each drop makes its way to the ground
I can feel my body weakening
My eye's dont want to see
My minds not getting air

I can feel my life moving out
My body getting colder
As I hear the drops falling
I know this is the end
The end of me being me
The blade has won
As I let it to

All gets darker
All gets softer
And all thats left
is Silence....

Blessed be!

15 comments:

Gremlin said...

Testing 1 2 3....

Anonymous said...

Oh nou kan ons post na almal jou uitgekak het!

SaM-GiRL said...

hahahahah......nice blog grems. maar hoekom klink dit of jy weer biki afferig is....

Sunny Gecko said...

What is going on in that head of yours grem? That was so sad

Nosjunkie said...

Grem is actually a happy little freack he just hase these funny rushes of shit to the brain and then goes all dark

Sunny Gecko said...

oh ok... good to know thanks...

Drizel said...

Silence is the only place when you can make sure you have an inner voice.

Anonymous said...

my inner voice and I had a figh and now we dont talk anymore

SaM-GiRL said...

bwahahahahahhahaa! lee!!! sien jy!

Anonymous said...

ooh okay ek sien wat jy bedoel!
I am turning into DW!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gremlin said...

HAHAHA jaja Lee... No kan jy maar stop met die uitkak...

Thanx Sammy.... For the rest no comment.

Cat I miss you too... First too much... Well with this new crappy job of mine and my whole moving homes, and Ohhhh there are just sooo much, I just don't get time to rest... So sorry that I'm not as much as I used to be. But I made a promise to someone that I will not stop blogging so I never will. I'm trying my best to make time for it....

Sunny Gecko... You really don't wanna know whats going on inside my head, Trust me... Accept what you get as if you know whats going on in my mind you will not be here...

Yeah Lee's right, I'm a very happy person, You will never see me unhappy in person thou, But what she doesn't know is whats inside me...

I'll put my inside on a post soon...

Drizzy thats the scarry part of the silence, Don't wanna listen to that voice...

Leeeeeeee You need help. One DW are enougth.

lost said...

if you can't be alone, with the voice in your head, you'll never be able to hear other peoples voices...

keep listening..

Sunny Gecko said...

Ah gremlin...
I thought it was beautiful just sad... Mwah

Stiffla said...

@ Grem ... one of me is enough ?!?!?

We need a whole army man

Gremlin said...

@ Lost...

My voice is not as frendly as yours, It always tell me do do things I never want to do...

@ Stiffy...

NOOOOOOOO.... Darn man, I already struggel to cope with you, Your an army by your self...