Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm Back....

Hay there all, I'm back on popular demand, hehe ne just kidding I missed my blog and all my freinds. But yeah I have found out that there are a lot more ppl reading my blog that I known as they all asked me why I'm not blogging any more. Well sorry for not being here for all this time, Just have been so bussy sorting out my life.

But I'm back and will do my best to get back up to speed with an update every day, Well I'll try my best...

This last 2weeks been hectic and hard and I'll need at least week of sleep non stop just get all the rest I need. Well started at my new job, and got sort of promoted after two days, They are actually fighting for me in the office. LOL if they only knew... Move to my new "gat" for just a while and how hectic that was and still is. Don't know How I'm gonna last till next year but yeah will just do it.

I made two new Wonderfull and Special friends to party with... Darn I'm glad for that, to miss ppl like that in your life is a terror you just cant have. Thanx to My new wonderful friend that done soooo much of effort for me and my connections that night. It was great.

Well my baby is still standing due to the suspention, I just dont have time to fix it. So for now I just spend some time looking at her and thinking she needs a bath.

Well That will be all for now, Just wanted to say that I'm still here and the postig will begin again from today to the end. Again sorry for beeing away. Missed ya all and If I haven't got to your blog yet, Sorry I still will. Then for those who just read.... Why do you not comment??

An it harm none, do what thy will.
Honor, Responsibility and Duty Always!
Strength be to me and to thee."
Blessed be!

16 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Great to see you again!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Grem
Thats my boy
Good to see you back, Wel good to see your blog at least, I was starting to get withdrawl symptoms.
havent seen you in a while my man we gotta go have a drink

Anonymous said...

You were gone ??

Didn't even notice !!! lol

Drizel said...

cool by the pool!!

Anonymous said...

Cat fight!
letterlik

Gremlin said...

HAHA Thanx all...

Yeah Lee we have to go for a drink and soon, Got some intresting news for you...

Cat Fight..... LOL

Gremlin said...

HAHA Thanx all...

Yeah Lee we have to go for a drink and soon, Got some intresting news for you...

Cat Fight..... LOL

Anonymous said...

dont repeat yourself heard you the first time

Tash-Baby said...

Welkom terug ou gremmy!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I bing ignored here

Sunny Gecko said...

Hey Gremmie,

Welcome Back!

ExMi said...

hey love..
Glad you back - but getting tired of re-reading the same post....come on, write some more!!Entertain us...

All love,
Tam

Gremlin said...

@DW Yes your beeing ignored...
@Lee BLEH....

Anonymous said...

o well ...

lately im used to being ignored so stuff it and all of it

Anonymous said...

Vergewe hom tog Hy PMS
Bleh yourself.
hey hoekom kan ons nie post op die nuwe een nie
ek protesteer (is dit 'n afrikaanse woord?)

Gremlin said...

Sorry Comments fixed