Thursday, November 09, 2006

Our Wonderful Metro....

Okay everybody know our wonderfull Metro Polisee and Every body just have to love the little buggers… I mean come on most of the are driving a little 1300 or 1400 Chico Golf and then they think they are the king of the roads… They can do just what they wish to do. Playing with there siren and just basicly give’s you crap because they had a boring day…

I can still remember the day of me and Skillie (MKII Golf oh how I miss her). Okay well Skillie was hot and most wanted in Jetpark as I were always at the illegal drag racings on Sunday’s and what fun we had… But when ever I was just driving with her in Jetpark doesn’t matter what time or when I’ll get pulled over by some metro or cop who just had a boring day… I remember one night me just driving normally and got pulled of by a off duty Metro (okay my normal driving includes a bit of seeding every now and then).

As the metro pulled me over (this happened in Jetpark) I got out of the car and darn wasn’t he an misribel old man. As he couldn’t really give me a speeding fine he just gave me crap. Well for those who don’t know me that well I hate cops and metro’s. So mr Big Mouth Grem opened up his mouth and then it was over. The old man asked me to open my bonnet he went and got his little book and manual out of his car and started. Looking into my bonnet and began writing your tapped cover is leaking oil, Bull it was only breathing, its kork it will get a bit wet at the out side. And so he went thru my engine looking for every little thing he could get. Well just because I opened my mouth every time he wrote I stepped away with a R700 fine in the end of the day.
But hell it sure was fun to give the prick crap. Worth every send…

Okay F$#@ this now you getting a half of a story because of Microsoft so thank them for there crap software, I have done this second half 4 time’s now and wouldn’t do it again. So a special thanx to Microsoft for Their wonderful Only error software…

Sorry Lee but you’ll have to battle again with my spelling cause this spell check is only giving me crap….

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That better grems
But I know some other stories bout you and the flat feet I wont mention.
damn I wish I had known you then to pull the piss outa you

Anonymous said...

I'm so lucky i didn't know you by then

Gremlin said...

WHAHAHA Lee Flat feet? Tell me more...

DW you've been with me me whole life, what's this about you didn't know me by then?

SaM-GiRL said...

lol @ cat!!!!! Tasha told me about those letters!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Cat you chould talk to DW you could be an asset to his bank balance

Tash-Baby said...

hehehehe yeah i remember those funny sad soppy letters! hehehehe

Gremlin said...

Yeah my dad also has that talent... He gets away with fines while they are writing him... Don't know how, with the lady cops I still understand but hell the men??? (with out bribbing)

My mouth is to big for that... I always back chat them even I know it only makes my fines bigger I still do it... It gives me the kick for the day....