Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The War of survival.

And thee day has come. The war for survival in my lonely dark life has began and I'm already out numbered against this major force against me. All my wonderfull enemies as joint forces to the batle of the end. The dark time's that I can see in front of me doesn't look good at all it creates a picture of terror in my mind a picture of hate a picture of denile and a picture of the end. My enemies are sure to win this batle or must I rather say this war...

All the terror of what I'm gonna do, is bussy braking me up into a 1000 pieces, stress is taking over my soul as I don't know where to go what to do, How I will servive this I don't know yet... As for two weeks left to get a new roof over my head, have to get a job some where as mine have left me along the side of my road. My emotions is playing me like a rubber ball stuck between two narrow walls. The hate is growing inside me as I thought it could, it's growing and growing and I can feel how it just want to burst...

Denile of all kind is stikking its knife thru my back for me feel that it's still there, for me to know that life is still gonna torture me for a long time. My emotions taking me down like a lion take's a dear, just as you think you excaped the sharp and long claws it grabs you at the back and just pull you down again. The need for somethings you just cant get is like looking for ammo in the middle of a batle field cralling on the ground eating dust as you trying to breath searching for ammo on every dead boddy you pass. As you know if you stand up it's the end off everything you know....

As skywalker found out that the Darkside is more powerfull and easyer, my soul feels like to go to the dark, my soul is looking for an exit of the terror... I can see the darkness covering my world as the mist comes over the mountains as the dust of my life get blown into the air by all the exploding emotions... my body is sweatty, I'm couthing my longs out as there's no more air for me to breath, falling down on the earth that ones was ground and now all thats left is dust covered in blood for as far as you can see. trying to get to the body lying next to you but dont have the energy to reach...

Just lying there as the air gets less, lying there while welcoming the long painful death as there's nothing you can do, you just turn around on your back looking into the sky and just see darkness..........

2 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

no comment.................

Gremlin said...

Yeah that was but thanx any ways...
Mwah...