Thursday, November 16, 2006

Small Things

Our lives has got so bussy that we all miss the small things in life... When last did you stop just to smell the flowers next to the rose, when last have you staired at a small bug and just thought wow?? Look at nature with open eye's and just think darn this is beautiful...

We all are so bussy thinking of work, our next party, I need a drink, my next car, ect.... Well stop and look adain how beautiful life is. We have the most beautiful planet to live on. We have the most beautiful creaters, well thats with out those park town prawns, Those things are just discusting. I can take those buggers...

But there are so many things taken for granted. So yeah we have a lot of crime, and a lot of evil in this world but look at the positive things with in the end of the day are more than the bad. But ppl tend to look at the bad and forget about the good. Wake up and smell the rose for that will make your day. Just to remember all the good and beautiful things in life could elemenate all the bad...

Come on ppl, lets try to stop worring about every thing, Stop all the stress of work and your life, Life will work out some way or another. Just follow the path thru this beautiful garden road, stop and take a close look at this tree... It's in your life for you to see. Enjoy life to the full an dforget about all the bad in your life and you will realize that its not that bad.

Strength be to me and to thee.
Blessed be!

13 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Wow Grem, such a nice blog. Wake up call actually. I still take time to look at the nice things in life..... when I drive home in the afternoons, there is a piece of extremely beautiful scenery that I pass, tall trees, with the sun above them, but when I pass the sun is busy setting already, and it looks so picturesque... it makes you wonder how ppl cannot believe in God..... how else do such beautiful things excist?

Anonymous said...

Grem are you sick?
whats with all this happy fluffy puppy dog stuff
not compleining its nice
but Im concerned!

Gremlin said...

haha Lee there is one secert that you don't know, Im being inspired be "A Magical World" Wont even tel you what it is because you wouldn't believe me... But it is inspireing me so much... Dont worry the dark is still there, Have been thinking af another Beautiful dark piece...

Gremlin said...

Oh yeah and for the Am I Sick.... YES I am!!!! Something is happening in my life that..... well just that....

Donsie said...

I dont think you are sick but on the other hand I dont no you. So... I like the way you captured the moment.

Gremlin said...

HEHE Donsie... One way to learn me...

Go to the first of the blog and then work your way up then you would understand Lee's Sick comment... It's not me to tresure the moment... Why I do it now well Got a goooood reason but its not me...

Donsie said...

Do you no how long that is going to take???

but ok, if you insist!

Gremlin said...

hehe just an hour or two...
I just take no responsibility's for any mental desurbans....

Drizel said...

Mooi was nog nooit lelik nie.
There is beauty in every picture.

Gremlin said...

HEHE True drizzy maar ek praat nie regtig van die pics nie... LOL

Anonymous said...

I see beauty every morning I wake up !!!

Gremlin said...

DW hou op om in die spiel te kyk as jy opstaan....

Anonymous said...

Ek kannie help ek so pragtige ou dingetjie nie man