Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Forgeting a dream....

All your life your searching for a dream, the dream that can make you happy, the dream that makes everything worth while well what happens if you find that dream and that dream is not ment for you. What do you do when you find out that dream will never be yours?

Well I found my dream. a Dream worth more than life but I also desocvered that this dream does not belong to me... This dream will proberly never belong to me... I now just have one problem with all of this. I'm hurting my self and more with my pastion for this dream.

Now how do you forget about this dream with out forgetting? How can I get to that point to not hurt myself and others but still to have that dream present in my life? As I do not whant to throu away all the beauty in it. but with the same breath I don't know how much longer I'll be able to go on. It's hard enouth for me just to get to the point that its not my dream... and to forget that it is... I'll not be able to take that whole dream out of my life... To forget it completely will be my end... but to make peice that its not for me will be hard but it just have to be....

10 comments:

Gremlin said...

mmmm Cat that dream is a certain love... For me to pursued in it will break me more than I am at this stage and I'm hurting the other person too... I wish I could pursued that dream but hurting other is not worth it. I'll regret it for the rest of my life to give up and let it go but I don't have a choise... The problem is just I don't know how to get past it...

Anonymous said...

Eish grem ... ur on a roll today ...

Anonymous said...

Grem I read your blog everyday, and almost every single day and almost every single post is about this little problem of yours.
Your thinking about it too much and putting it out there for the world to see aplifies the situation.
By the looks of it you'd not really making a hell of an effort to get on with life.
I'm not saying forget eventhough I personally think that would be best.
But write about something els, find an interast and write about that.
Please Grem your doing this to yourself

Anonymous said...

Yeah Grem, write about a semi in the morning and doing the camel stance to relieve yourself. Or write about the &^%$# traffic cop that stopped me this morning because I have a nice car and I have a better job.

Or write about how you showed some girl stuff to lee, according to her blog, and tell us how you know so much. Or report on the F1? Or go and find out how I can win the lotto. I never buy tickets...so convince me to buy...Or...dang...I'm out of ideas.

Gremlin said...

WHAHAHA Marr. Your getting the wrong idee here from me... So I know more than Lee about make-up... Not to say I'm using it....

Gremlin said...

Yeah Yeah Okay I Get it... More conspirisies and stuff... Okay I'll work on it...

Anonymous said...

dont think thats what he means

Anonymous said...

If you call a semi in the morning a conspiracy theory, then do so by all means. HAHAHAHAHAHA
I was talking about how much you know in general, about stuff in general and acting like a general. Yes sir, no sir…Go help yourself sir… :-)

But hey, your blog, your choice. I just think there’s a lot more then your pain. You know my opinion. I MSNed it to you. ;-)
So no complaints from me. Just pure curiousness…

Gremlin said...

Yeah You all are just a bunch of freaks....

Whahaha Marra I think your Metro issue would be first.... LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Oh crap...did I?...yes I did give myself away...DANG!