Thursday, November 02, 2006

Should I face reality...

I'm sitting here in a dream world, alway's far far away from reality my mind is going place every second of my life with my eye's always closed as I never whant to see the trueth of whats before me. I don't want to face the fact that I'm not going somewhere, I don't want to face the fact that my future will never be as I wish and I don't want to face the fact that I can't get what I want. Why would I want to face reality if its all bad and no good???

I talked to some one yesterday that really made me think and I'm sure she doesn't even know that, what we were talking about is not important but what came out of it is... The few simple words that has made me think were "do you really think that" just that little phrase has got me walking up and down last night not knowing what to do with my self....

"Do you really think that" hell I can put that in front of every single piece of my live and it just proof to me that I'm living in a fantasy world and not here with the rest of you. Do I really think live would go as I plan - NO, do I really think that I'm happy - NO, do I really think that I ever would be happy - NO, do I really think that I'm myself - NO. doesn't really matter what the question is it's always gonna be a NO. accept of one or two things but then with those 2 things do I really think taht it will ever happen - NO. Well that's where it all came from, no I dont think it will ever happen... But hell who knows may it will maybe it not, I don't know but I sure wish that it do, I know one thing thou if it happens most of my NO's will become a YES.

But back to the point, Why is it that I can be happy living in another world while in actaul fact I'm not close to happy. Why can a person close there eye's and think, its not that bad I'm happy here where deep inside they know there not? I know there's better things in live than in my world, I know I can be happy in life with just a bit of effort but yet I chose to stay in my world far far away from the rest, its some I can find peace no matter what. I know if I have to come back to reality at this stage of my life I would not survive...

I know when ever thing are just getting to much I go away, I go to my happy place. But I'm afraid that my happy place is harming ppl around me, I'm afraid that my happy place is harming my real live, I'm afraid my happy place is harming my fututer.... My live my soul is not here on earth with me... All my love is with my loved one's but for more than that I'm not here, this is just a holligram of me sended thru a signal from pluto...

12 comments:

Tash-Baby said...

Ai Gremmie

Gremlin said...

What??? My minds and my emotions are running away from me....

SaM-GiRL said...

I think if you faced reality it would be better... but remember that reality doesnt always have to be negative....

Gremlin said...

True.... but you know the most of my reality at this stage... there's no happyness there ther's no peace and comfort... life sould be a joy and if reality is where I sould be then live would be nothing more than missery...
Thou I can not run away from reality and it will always be there, I'll return as soon as there's some good in place...

Gremlin said...

mmmmmm Cat why you only read the down posts and not the happy smiley one's too.

SaM-GiRL said...

hehehehehe, cat, when are you updating?? maybe you can cheer us up? lol!! Grem...you'll be fine! trust me, im a friend, and friends dont lie to eachother!

Anonymous said...

Grem!!!!!!!
your one sick puppy my friend!!!!
I know what your isssue is and I get it
wel talk tonight
but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas lighten the hel up

Drizel said...

In Philosophy there is a theory(cant remember who the guy was who thought it up, it was not my strong subject in varsity)...that you are not really living that you are merely a spectator imagining that you are in the reality.
weird but who knows....we do not know fore sure.

Anonymous said...

Ok ... here is my little piece of pittyful advise ....

Keep the future in mind ... but live every day one day @ a time ...

Chio

Marra said...

Been to Pluto boet, not much there...just a hell of a lot of ice. Well as a whiskey "on the rocks" guy, Pluto’s ice...well...rocks.

I seriously think that if your happy place makes someone else unhappy, that you should get a new one. Happy NOT = Not Happy.

Damn the man, damn the hologram thang…Your blood and gore…flesh and pee, stand up and smile…smile…and I will strip and dance in public for thee…Not really…well…if I get payed….

Gremlin said...

HAHAHAHA Marra you'll dance for me?? how sweet....LOL

Hay Lee you had your chance but yet nothing happened! why for that? LOL

Anonymous said...

What are you talking bout grem
what chance
WTF?