Monday, November 13, 2006

Changing your Stars.


Every one can Change there own stars, If you really believe....
It's all in your hands to change your stars, only you can do it and nobody else. But it can be done if you really want to.

Okay so what do I mean?? I mean that you can make your future what you want it to be, if you are willing to change it. Okay I have a friend that shown me that you can be what and who you want to be if you just put a bit of effort into it. (wish I had that will to do it) Okay quick back ground. a few years ago he was nothing more than me and he just decided he wants to be something in life so he started to rearange his stars and at this moment he's bussy doing his MBA degree and are one of the highest respected ppl in my life and in a lot more...

To go for nothing to hero, it can be done. What do you want? You want your BMW, your private Jet? well whats your problem?? go and get it. If you really but I mean really want something why don't you have it's not out of your reach even if you think it is, just reach and grab it you know you can... Yes it will envolve some risks to take but you can do it.

Go for it. Go and get your dream... Lee good luck as I know you are bussy changing your stars, and I know you will reach it, you have the right attitude towards your challenge that leis in front of you... I know I can to that... and I'm bussy doing it.... So for every one thats going after their dream, Good luck and remember you can....

12 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Wise words of wisdom....... whats lee doing? anybody who has watched legally blonde, knows that you can do whatever you set your mind too. heehee.

Gremlin said...

Legally Blond??

Lee is chacing a dream and she is gonna make it!! I just know it...

Anonymous said...

Grem obviusly watched the same movie as me last night.
Thanks Gremmie I needed that boost specially since most of the time those stars seem so far away.
Your a real buddy.
@Sam: Lee working for peanuts as pay coz she belives that it's gonna pay off
what can I say I'm the eternal optimist

SaM-GiRL said...

hahahahahaha! oh ok.

SaM-GiRL said...

ohhhhhh, that lines froms knights tale!..............pfffft im so stupid *klap myself teen kop!!!

Gremlin said...

HAHAHA Sammy I told you that line yesterday night also... Darn that blond is already showing... *hehe*

Yeah Lee but your stars are already starting to move... Just hang on...

SaM-GiRL said...

whahahahahahahaha! dont diss my haiar colour ya'll!

Tash-Baby said...

Every thought you think have an effect on other people, yeah i believe that you can change your own star, believe in yourself and you can make everything come true

Anonymous said...

I reached alotta goals in my life ....

but far from finished ....

i'm one of those idiots who just wants more and more

Anonymous said...

wel at least you have the idiot bit right

SaM-GiRL said...

hahahahahaha.....now THATS love..

Anonymous said...

True dat