Thursday, October 11, 2007

5 Mins in between....


Hay there...


Yes I know it's been a long time since I said I'm back, Sorry for that but I got abit stuck between work, life and my new baby. Things are going so hectic at work this last while with all this rain and wind. It seems that the weather are affecting all my clients. And then just to boost everything a fast early morning golf driver forgot how to stay on the road and flew over a 12 feet wall and ripped off the 3 meter high electric fence on top of the wall (Unfortunately one off my sites), Luckily there were no damage to the wall.


Well whats new?? I moved into a nice cosy palace some where hidden in centurion with my work in my back yard. Then the high ligth off my current life, I got myself a new Baby. She's a beautifull black Jetta 4 V5 and just got her back from the tuner with a brand new stainless wildcat pipe and a Little piggy back programmable computer as an add-on to the factory chip... No warranty loss :)


Further more I'm missing my mommy.... NO just joking. I bought me a wonderful washer / dryer all in one thingy, some one told me I will need one to wash my clothes so I got myself one of those... Just to find out it's a total piece of junk!! The washer are great, fantastic but that dryer thing, I don't know if I'm just the stupid idiot that cant find away to get the darn thing working or if its actually the bad technology that just don't like me... Either way I CANT DRY MY CLOTHES... but I can cook a meal in the dryer.


Did I mention Trivian... Hell addictive game but playing for 2 months now and still I'm nowhere in the game....

5 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

I wish blogger would give us animated smileys for our posts. But till the idee filters through to managment imagine a jumping up and down drunk ass smiley.
Whoooooohooooooo your back
Please Please dont stop posting. I know the game takes up a lot of your time but I will make you a deal. Thanks to a brand new 3D accelerator I now have oblivion back and if I post you must post.
we can call it the covenent of the gamers

Gremlin said...

LOL

I'll try my best to get back at my blogging phase. I missed it :)
But hay, I'm here now.... Let's enjoy this as we normally do. I think we have to create a circul again.

Drizel said...

well I happy everything is going good for you.

:)

Gremlin said...

Oh yes, well almost everything :)

Just shorting two things in my life.

1.) LEAVE and some more LEAVE
2.) Someone to steal my hard

Then I'll be as happy as can be.

AngelConradie said...

heh heh, since i'm new to your house i may have some catching up to do... but i'm enjoying it so far- and marvelling at just how bloody small this world really is!