Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just to Happy....


Oh this is just to cute for words....

I have a problem and my problem are that I'm just to darn happy. I have this major urge just to wright a poem again, I just have to its eating me up inside for the fact that I haven't written one in such a long time.

I have three perfect gorgeous pics lying inside of my picture folder that has to become poems but I just cant turn them into a poem. I have tried for the last week and I have just got as far as one phrase and deleted. Now that has been going on for such a long time. It's killing me.

I don't have what it takes when I'm happy. When I'm happy I love the fact that I have to go to work, I love it to communicate with people and I love live. But all the rest is gone.... I drive like my gran mother and just don't care about anything happening. I ignore all bad just enjoy the wonderful sarcasm of the earth.

I hate it.... I tell you I hate it. Maybe if I had a reason to be happy it would have been okay, but there's nothing there, nothing to be so happy about. I want to be sad again.... I want to be able to write my poems, I want to enjoy every second I spend on the roads every day. Driving as a maniac. I want to feel the pain inside me, I want to feel my hart bleeding and I want to know that I'm still alive living a life on this planet.

I don't want to be mad but I just want to be sad... I want to write...
Someone please make me sad, Well that's now if it's possible for a happy man to get sad. :)

3 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

just so you know your a drag when your sad like you better when your happy.
Try being pissed off it works for me, you can be sarcastic about it and it gets adrenilin pumping.

AngelConradie said...

dude, this is easily the strangest request i've seen in a blog post... what about driving in peak traffic tomorrow- will that help?

Gremlin said...

Oh angel if I only get some peak traffic. I get out of my door, Get into my car, Start her and swicth her off and walk into my office :|

Okay so I'm might be a bit weird but thats all for a good cause.