Monday, October 15, 2007

Nothing but emptiness


Nothing..... Yes nothing that's all that's on my mind, there's nothing bordering me there's nothing I'm thinking of. It's just a clear plain of emptiness here. Well it was just one of those day's I woke up happy and I just turned like a pool of crystal clear watter when a bloody body gets dropped in. The way that the blood takes over the pool and soon its just red and nothing else, was a phone call this morning for me. From happy to just fed up for the day. I have had one of my worst days, just didn't want to do anything, didn't want to work, didn't want to speak and didn't want to think.

And still nothing, nothing to say nothing to type. My creative side are still sleeping and don't want me to bring it out yet. It likes the silence and it likes the dark.

Why are it always so hard to let go of things. I have this one wonderful and beautiful lady friend, Oh she's just adorable but she likes to torture her self by hurting her soul day to day. She's so unhappy with her man, she shed a tear everyday for him, she knows he's hurting her but still she stays loyal to him just because she cant let go. It has been two months now and from the start there were only things in the way of happiness in that relation ship. Yes she will not admit it but she knows it's true. Just let go... How I wish our moons were closer for me to show her what happiness could be.

To Reaver good luck and I hope for all the best.

3 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

Hey Gremmie.
I must be honest for someone with nothing to say that turned out to be quite a long post indeed.
I think its the weather. How many great chicks have we heard of in the last time that wont get out of bad relationships

Gremlin said...

Yes thats so true, I think its all this rain, they don't want to be lonely on a rainy day :)

AngelConradie said...

oh boy... its rough when someone you're close to hurts and you can't do much about it.