Monday, October 22, 2007

And its offer



Okay so the game are played and now the world are back to normal. No more funny ppl walking around with gold hair in the streets.

Well the game was quite good "I think", Yes I'm not a big rugby fan or in fact I'm not a real big sport fan if it has no wheels and no engine. But I watched the game with a few of my dear friends and they played good.

Al tho I haven't really got the kick out of the game but more watching my friends while the game where on. Sitting there almost ready to jump into the TV and help them play. Screaming, stressing and even some tears running down there cheeks as they score.

Thanx for the entertainment :) I enjoyed it....

3 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

I really expected u to launch into a huge explaination of my teary eyes and screamin antics

Gremlin said...

Hay I never said a name so you have just bussted yourself to the world.

AngelConradie said...

yay! another racing fan!!! i also enjoyed watching my friends watch the rugby... i much more enjoyed seeing stoner on the duke the next morning, and then seeing my beloved red fire engines running away with the title later on sunday!