Friday, November 02, 2007

A Day of Supprise


I have been working in a huge church today, the place looks like a shopping mall. Okay don't see that place as an church but more like a big business, They make over 1.4 million in collection each weekend, now tell me that, that's not a business.


Anyway there are this one part in there front hall where all the oldish lady's gather each morning to enjoy a hot cup of tea and discuss all the bad and evil things that the people done yesterday. I promise you that there were nothing good said about anyone in there Little bubble of space. Just sitting there and drinking there tea.


Unfortunately for me the work that has to be done there were just out side of their bubble. I've spend more than 5 hours next to their bubble, as one got up to leave to go and get her brats from school ( Darn I sounding like Lee now ) another just come and join their Little tea party. In that 5 hours of hell 1 good thing has been said.... Her boy got selected for a music thingy, and back to the normal discussion.


After reading lee's blog I suddenly realized that the old hags has discussed the same thing to day. I can remember that the one said that Halloween should be baned and that she cant believe that there are country's enjoying this fantastic day. And how they discussed the fact of that it's Satan's birthday. Now the one thing that made my day were the look(S) I received by trying to hold in my laughter right to them as they were talking all this "Bullshit" about Halloween. ( sorry for the lang ).


How can people give make that they are so good and so sweet, telling you to follow the right path alto it might be a bit tight and then just turn around and speak nasty about other people??

5 comments:

AngelConradie said...

aaah... hence the bad reputation christianity has garnered for itself thanx to hypocrytical people who point fingers all the time!

Szarek(Will) said...

because they are church people....the only thing they have to do is gossip about bullshit...and Satans birthday...Well thats just funny

Nosjunkie said...

Bluddy hypocrits.
Just yesterday Will and I were hosing ourselves a a bible pusher on TV who said that God will sort all the drugs and murder amoung teens out if they stop having sex and abide by his comandments

best thing about this is that I get to imagine you in church

Gremlin said...

LOL Lee.

I'm alot in church but its always for work.

Anonymous said...

Clearly you haven't read the Satanic Bible written by Anton Levey. If you look on page 96 the section on Religious Holidays, you will find that Satanists has 2 major holidays.

1st May is Walpurgisnacht and
Halloween or All Hallow's Eve.

So partaking in haloween, you unknowingly (or knowingly) partake in a Satanistic ritual.