Sunday, November 25, 2007

Life's own curse to human-kind...

As we all live our own life's, we all set goals to reach some high some easy to achieve but all necessary as life mostly exist out of that we want to have, want to achieve and most importantly what you desires. Life consist out of a number of desires that we want. We all desire to have something, for some it might just be a fancy sports car, for some it might be love and for some it might money and power.... but we all have desires and we all set our goals in life to meet up with them in the end.

For instance... I have desired a Nissan Skyline for years now, I felt in love with this tar eating beast in the times of the GT-R 32 racing some desert runs on a sport channel of Coloursat - Time's before DSTV hit the market. After that I moved a level up to the R34 and now I'm still desiring that Little beauty.... My dream car. So, I in life are trying to get a good paying work so that I could buy that Skyline for my self and just enjoy the fruits of my life. Some day I will have my Skyline and that I'm sure off.

What ever you desire you will try to get it and in the end you will live your life to get there. To reach you desire and to life your desire. But life knows about all this Little desires as we are just human, life has its own way of counter your goals. Now everyone wants to be rich and everyone wants to have power, that's just part of living. We all desire more money than we can spend.

But what happens when you reached your goal?? How does your life change?? And what after that??

Life will always counter the fact of satisfaction, You'll never truly be satisfied with your life. I had I challenge a while ago... And as some might know I love a challenge in my life and I normally do achieve my challenges and I normally will not give up before I won. But I'm sad to say it never ends there, life has his own curse upon mankind and as soon as you reach your goal the curse kicks in.

The curse of wanting more.... I can speak for my self and I can say that I'm one of those that always want more. I have the "perfect" work, okay so I don't always love my work but who does?? Most of the time I enjoy what I do and I love my working hours, I can't really say that my salary aren't enough as for my age, I don't think there's many young people at my line of income... Yes I know a few but overall for my age most are a lot smaller. So I should be happy and satisfied.... But I'm not, I want more.... More money more power....

The challenge I had, well I succeeded to a level where I realized this is not gonna be enough for me.... I had it wrapped in my hand, I only had to close my hand and I would have won the challenge... But I stopped and thinked what then. I'm playing with more than just my life here and I know as soon as I had it I would have let it go.... Searching for more, That's just me. Always wanting more and more out of what life have to over me.

I had a love once where I can say I was happy, really I was happy although there were a few things I didn't agree with but I loved her with my whole heart and I still love her. It's been more than three years now since I left her but still I love her and I'll always will. But I was stupid and I wanted more... She just weren't enough for me. My standards are unfortunately high and I don't believe I will ever meet someone with those standards, I'll have to learn to live with less....

Okay back to the point... As a living been we will always want more in life... you'll reach your goal and then you'll just raise the stakes wanting more. So I guess the real question are when do you draw the line?? When can you say that your satisfied with your life although you know you are searching for more.

Can you really say I'm satisfied?? So you love your man/lady with your whole heart.... But don't you sometimes feel like "I want more" ?? It's like catching fish... You do all the work to prepare your line, you throw it into the water and you wait patiently for the fish to bite, when it does you fight the darn bugger to the shore and you take it out of the water... So now you won?? as look at the fish you think " this one are to small" and try again to catch a bigger one.... Never satisfied.....

Would you rather have everything or would you rather have less and still wanting more??

6 comments:

AngelConradie said...

what an awesome post grem, very thought provoking... i may be back to comment again when i've mulled it over for a bit...

Szarek(Will) said...

Dude thats deep...real deep

I would say everything and try to be satisfied with that,but i know i wont be...but shit happens

Gremlin said...

LoL @ Angel... thanx...

@ Will... I am satisfied with everything I do.... The Question are about your live, if I take everything seprate then all are perfect. but for live... I'm not satisfied.

Nosjunkie said...

your being mellow dramatic again
post something new already

AngelConradie said...

grems... where the fork are you dude!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the fall publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=webcam xp pro ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg