Monday, November 12, 2007

Its not me but Person


Yes I know I've been absent here for quite some time... For that I'm sorry... I had a very very busy week or two and I finally have some time to relax. I hope My blog will get some more new posts soon.... As I have found person and I have to say I'm abit addicted to it.

Yes it's actually a site designed for desperate lonely people to try and find a partner. Well I'm not desperate, well not yet but I sure are feeling lonely this last two three weeks. Think the last time I felt normal were the last time I visited Lee and Stiffy. The morning after it all kicked in.... The lonely way home, The lonely home and just the music I'm listening now.... Not really helping but I just feel I want to listen it.

I'm missing my friends.... All of them, even those I haven't spoke to for the last year and those that are mad of me for some or other reason that I don't know what. I'm feeling.... Yes I'm just feeling.

oh what to do.....

P.S. I have found some one on facebook... No not in that way.

I have just found some one so beautiful. Really I have to say she are more beautiful than beauty it self. I never knew that you actually get that kind of perfect... The perfect you just don't believe... Normally if beauty are there, there's always just this one or other thing that's not intact. Just that one Little thing that's just not right. Well here I can really say there are nothing wrong.... The perfect shaped face with the most beautiful eye's with a very cute Little smile a perfect Little nose wrapped in beautiful long hair..... Oh I guess when people talk about love at first sight this is how it feel. Well If she should stand before me I'll really be speech less.....

a Weird thing that I noticed on person.com are the fact that I can chat better with the lady's in the age group of 30 -40 than with those of 20 - 25... Now why shall that be?? Are there something wrong with me.... Should I rather look for a sugar mommy than looking for a girl???

Oh I cant get that ace out of my head....

5 comments:

Szarek(Will) said...

WOW

dude no need to miss your friends...just come over this weekend...

P.S. ek wil jou nuwe poppie ontmoet...

Oh and stay away from a sugar mommy...They ten to be a little TOO attached

Nosjunkie said...

no comment as yet you know I have issues with your cyber babes

Gremlin said...

Ai ma dis wow..... Wihs I could post a pic but I don't want to intrude on her privacy so I cant.... Will it's still gonna be a time be for I could say she's my poppie.... The ball are rolling slowly... Only get time to speak maybe once a week....

Anonymous said...

DEAR Mr. Grem ....

As both of us know you are a very busy person. But also as you know we party every single WKND and you are more than welcome at our joint to bring your friend along and have a good time. We promise not to be to ruff on her for the 1st 30seconds. Please except this invitation and know that this will be of great honor to get DRONK ...

Cheers

SHADE a.k.a THE STIFF

AngelConradie said...

aaawwww... how sweet grems!!!
keep us up to date dude, and i do know how you feel- i sometimes feel the same way!