Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best directions for use


I live in a place where I have no access to get the nature's best creation close enough to my baby to get the thing clean and as I she's a wonderful black beauty the cleaning should be done on a regular schedule or she looks like a rusted black beast. Now I have found this as a huge problem due to the fact that I only live for her at this stage. Well for as long as I'm single but she would always be one of the top things in my life.

So I went out to search for a greatly minded company that could assist me in my terror of dirt and after a month I found them. They are situate close by me in the echo 4x4 business center and they had the solution that I need. The solution are quite expensive but to get all those dust bugs away with ease and to give her the look of a new born again.

Oh don't we love technology.... They call it the waterless formulation and it works like wonders....
Instant clean with no water what so ever.... Yes its a waterless car wash & wax spray can. You would not believe it as I didn't believe a thing they said until we tested it on my company car off course.

It cleans, it wax and it remove all those small scratches on the body.... The irritating nail scratches at the door handles and it shines like my baby should and all this with out any water and soap.

But the real reason for this post are not for advertising the product but I thought that their directions for use where very original and properly the best I have ever read.

Fast Wax.
1. Park in a shaded area (why work in the sun?)
2. Rinse of excess dirt/mud (usually found on the infield on Sunday)
3. Turn on your favorite radio station to set the mood.
4. Spray on a light coat on a small section
5. Using a terry cloth towel GENTLY (work smart not hard)
6. Allow 10sec to dry
7. Use a soft micro towel. Lightly buff.

Carpet & Upholstery
1. Remove personal items such as loose change, floor mats, cereal, chicken nuggets, french fries and crackers.

Touchless Tire Shine
1. Spray an even coat on tires and even wheels wells
2. Stand back and admire your work

Okay so that's all the pro's now for the cons that bugs me a bit.

The warnings on the tire shine....
1. Danger! Extremely flammable
2. Do not Smoke - extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters - Turn of stoves, electric tools and appliances, and any other source of ignition

The warning on the carpet & upholstery
1. Warning: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm

:(

4 comments:

AngelConradie said...

it sounds awesome- must get me some!
pictures of a sparkling black beauty...?
and dude- the labels on any product for household or car cleaning will scare the bejeebers outta you!!!

Nosjunkie said...

HAHA can you image the boardom that prompts great iseas such as this

Szarek(Will) said...

Your car doent need a wash Grem..Its too beutiful for that

Gremlin said...

Yeah you can include me into that boardom.....

Thanx will but she's not black anymore.