Monday, November 19, 2007

It's alive....



Hay there ppl.... Yip I'm still alive and kicking... I know I have been quite for a long time but that's gonna change soon. I'm almost finished with my big coding project and it was loaded on there internal server today soon to bee loaded to the net, Just have a Few small things to adjust and add then I'm finished. My foot are in the door way and the next will bring in some needed food to my hungry pet named wallet.


On top of that after struggling for six months for my boss to bite at my working straggedy it has just realized. As off tomorrow my working days will be as I like to call it a short working day. I got them to change my working hours from 7am to 3pm... That will mean that I'll be home at 3:10pm every afternoon, and still get up at the same time I normally do.


I have been defeated too at 3 months of playing travian. They have taken one of my main villages over and that hurts allot. Reason for being that I couldn't be logged on the whole time for the last 3 weeks. But then It's just a game.


I don't know if any of you have ever realized while sitting in traffic just staring at other ppl's indicators... I have found that the trademark VW's indicator flashes faster than any other brand out there. All VW's indicator's are a slight of a second faster than the rest.


For my Internet flirts.... It's not going as well. I think it's time to move over to some real live meat....


Anyways... Chat laters. Have to Finnish my project.


Sweet Dreams to you all and hope you have a Lovely day tomorrow.....


Signing out The Grem.

7 comments:

AngelConradie said...

"meat" grem... thats so un pc!! and why have i not been on your internet flirt list... i'm hurt ;P!??!

AngelConradie said...

glad your project went well- and i'm jealous of you being able to change your hours- if i could choose, i'd start work at 2pm and work through to midnight. i'd also still get up at the same time i always do!

AngelConradie said...

ooh, love the new look btw!

Nosjunkie said...

Gremlin your an idiot so your excused for most of the shit but if you refer to a woman as meat again I am gonna train that pet of yours to chew your dick of.
That said I am glad its going wel
I hope she has the spunk to handle us cos you know we have to "meat" her.
glad to here your working hours have been relaxed cos work makes you grumpy.
what new look have I missed something

Szarek(Will) said...

nah Lee you didnt miss anything...didnt you read...Angle is only waking up now..hehe just kidding...

Glad to hear that all is going well gram you deserve some tinme "off"

Gremlin said...

Well angel... How can I add you to my flirt list if I have no details on you??

Uhmmm I'm also confuzed.... What new look??

Lee... Work has always made me grumpy.... Hate to work for my money non the less I'm beginning to enjoy it work again... Wish somedays... ONLY somedays that I could work till late. But I don't have that luck on the days I want it.

Time off.... mmmmmm I'm going to st lucia in feb.... Hell I need a date for that as well.... Grrrrrr

AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa...
okay- so just call me dof!