Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A promise to be kept

Once apon a time
You made a promise to me
You said you'll always be
As silly as I am
I did believe

But time stepped on
And alot has changed
As you're not any more
The promise is broken
It's all you're fault

Why Why Why
Why did you chose to go
Why did you end this way
Why did you leave me all alone

I miss you to much
I need you to much
I have to do this
For me for you
This is the only way

The blade took it's path
Through skin and vain
Hope it's worth all the pain
For you to be again

I feel the blood moving
I see each drop falling
As the sand of your grave
Swallows it all one by one

My body gets weak
The flowers havy
It's close I can see
I just have to sleep

At last it's over
Now we can be again
As I ended for you're love
I done all this
For your promise to be true

An ye harm none, do what ye will
Blessed Be!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donsie said...

Ai Gremmie!!! Eina!! That brings back memories.... Death not always a nice thing to deal with... but you get over it in a way at some stage...

Stiffla said...

Here we go again

SaM-GiRL said...

Lol @ stiffla. This is a very morbid poem, but it has a dark beauty to it. I like it.

Nosjunkie said...

I have no comment
Grem you better not go Emo on me my friend

Gremlin said...

Hay Cat why your comment gone??

@donsie... True True, But yeah I dont really have a issue with death.

@Stiffy... HAHAHA you know it baby

@Sammy... Thanx Beautiful. I also think so

@Lee... Hay I just wanna become my old self again... You know I'm a dark and morbid person...