Thursday, February 01, 2007

It was great...

First off all I have to say that this place was excellent according to me and I would like to thanx my special lady friend for sugesting this place. I really loved the whole feeling of this place every thing neet and perfect. The lighting settings was just right with the litle candel in the middel of the table, well that was until some idiot asked to brighten things up. The food was fantastic and the service I have to say get a full A++

For my company that I had with me, one word...... Wonderfull. She was alot more than expected, I really really enjoyed my evening with her, I had a great time and would do it again any time. Thanx alot for the evening... I woke up this morning the first time in about 3months fully sleeped out, Not teierd nor lazy. Now I don't know why for that but I hope it lasts...

Yeah I'm a man with so to say no words tonight. Just wanted to let ya know that things whent well. Have a great weekend ppl. See ya all on monday again. hehe if only............

Blessed Be!

10 comments:

Donsie said...

mmmm ek is baie happy vir jou Gremmie!!!! Lyk my dis ons jaar die... Geniet elke oomblik die naweek!!!

Nosjunkie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
Gremmie Gremmie his our man
you can use her name we know who she is
we want pics of the weeeeeeekend pls.
Snaps my friend.
hope you dont forget us all in the trappings of love
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
go Gremie Go Gremie

ExMi said...

Come to Cool Runnings...

Drizel said...

KEWLLLLL......im so happy for you Gremmie, ENJOY!!!!

SaM-GiRL said...

CONGRATS!!!! Loooove is a many splendoured thing! lol!! Glad youre so happy grems!!!!

ExMi said...

happy happy, smiley smiley to you....:)

Gremlin said...

@ Donsie... Yeah this year will be my year and for that I will make sure. Not passing any oppertunities this year.

@ Lee... Hold on madam,W=who said anything about that?? Will get some pics for you guys but you'll have to wait a bit. Didn't have a camera with me. But will get some. You guys have to see that place its just WOW

@ Tammy... When where?? Will be there just say when to be there... Thanx for all the :).

@ Drizzy... Thanx babe, I think we need to talk again some day, long time no hear are missing you thou...

@ Sammy... Thanx Sammy, I'm also just as glad that I'm happy. Grrrrr can't wait for the next three weeks to pass... ;)

Gremlin said...

O Yeah Peeps, Will post tomorrow, abit to teired tonight, not much sleep and left nelspruit at 2 this morning straight to work... So will tell yous more tomorrow.

Donsie said...

We are going to hold you to your promise, we would like to know everything on Wednesday's Blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.