Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Confuzed World!!

Ones world can get so easely confuzed with all these ups and downs that life thro to us unwarned and unexpected, the darn bugger keep throing me agains the head just to spite me. Chasing you this way then that way up here down there and whallaaa Confuzed. (darn I cant remember what I wanted to say)...

At this stage I don't know where I am. I'm unhappy when it comes to work and just life. But there is thi shappy place I have now that keeps me up above every thing, No matter how mad you make me, how sad you make me or how unhappy I might feel. that litle happyness is keeping a smile on my silly litle face, Keeps a smile in my voice and keeps me so calm that it doesn't even bother me what you say or do. Now this is confuzing me. I Should be sad right now but hay I'm smilling and are very very joyfull.

Even though the bad are 1000 times more than the good, The good always win. hehe. Yeah I feel like that tree. Just relaxing in the sunset but at the same time deing in the cold dept of the world, killing me step by step, second by secondwith it low temputer. Hanging upside down as nothing makes sence thats going on, lost in every way that my mind can go, thoughts are running out faster than it takes my hair to turn gray (believe me thats so closes already... hehe) and last but not least as its the biggest thing keeping me on the go. Standing in the sunsine growing and becoming green feeding of all the bad and making it good. One goood thing like the sun for the tree can make your life the best there is.

P.S. Beware to much can be bad too, if a tree only have sun it would burn to death.

An ye harm none, do what ye will.
Blessed be!!

8 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

Um okay if you say so

Anonymous said...

Come to the Darkside ... WE HAVE COOKIES

Gremlin said...

LOL I dint eat cookies....

Irene said...

Don't worry. Be happy! Life's too short not to be. =)

Your blog's cool. Keep at it! ;p

Gremlin said...

mmmm Thanx Irene

SaM-GiRL said...

Lol. who DOESNT eat cookies!?!?!?

Nosjunkie said...

he also doesnt eat jelly and thats just weird

Gremlin said...

Hay there's a lot I dont eat...

Part of beeing a picky person...