Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lazy Weekend....

Hi there all my fellowers of the ring of life... O what a weekend, I cant remember when last I was as lazy as this one thats just past, it's not like me to be so useless for a whole weekend. I really just wasted some good air.

Lets see Friday was a horroble day at work. My boss that has resigned on thursday had decided to pull his resignation back and just took some sort notice leave. But with this whole excircise he done here there where a few things that just dissapeared from my van stock and 90% of my tools are also gone. Well friday night I thought of going to Miss Lee and Mr DW freak just to go and say hi, well my baby thought that she don't wanna drive and there where just nothing I could do about it. So I stayed at home and done nothing in front of the tv on my futon.

Well saterday.... I got up at about 10 and I just quiclky fixed my baby and took a litle trip to my fellow freaks as I have been missing the two litle buggers.Been there for about an hourjust standing there listenning at DW blaberbox that he calls a mouth (hehehe). Went home from there and just walked till the TV and down with me. For the rest of the weekend I imagined
that I'm a mushroom just lying there in the dark coner growing on everything my hands could get to eat... Sunday guese what I was still laying there doing nothing had no sleep as I was bussy the whole weekend just watching movies.

So yeah, I really treid to just lay there and built up some penicillen for the week but for some strange reason those things just dont wanna grow on me, I treid everything, lying there in a dark damp cold corner and still nothing. hehe

hehe well something that did happen this weekend is that my boss had made my mind up for me. I'm resigning tomorrow as I had enought of his sh@t, I can't take it anymore I'm on the virtual point to just grab a something and beat the living sh@t out of him. So in stead I'll just resign and walk away, as far as possible away from him. Luckely my interview on friday went good but its not a done case yet, so I just hold my thumbs that, thats ganna happen or well I'll just have to make the best of being workless. Well things cant really go worse than it are so what the hell.....

And ye harm none, do what ye will.
Honor, Responsibility and Duty Always!
Strength be to me and to thee.

Blessed be!!

4 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Awwww sorry Grem, hopefully you'll get another job real quick, "byt net vas" Its better to leave this job though, otherwise you're just gonna get more unhappy and start taking it out on those you love... So I honestly think it was a good call.
Good luck hunxxx

Nosjunkie said...

Grem I have decided that this is you happy year
none of this depressing bull anymore
just think happy thoughts
and if you dont I stik tinkerbell up your ass

Gremlin said...

hehe Thanx Sammy I think so too thou... Best move since birth...

@Lee... what up with you?? It's not for you to decide... It's all up to mother earth and faith... If I'm not happy then AI'm not happy... Not my fault my life's a mess. But thanx for caring anyways... Love you my litle sister...

Nosjunkie said...

hey big bro I have news for you!
it is up to you
you are the only person who can make you happy and for this reason the logical conclution would be that you can help it

can you just imagine how life really would be if you left it up to fait

you need to go study the wiccan phillosophy my friend!
its all about power in yourself
about self preservation
never ever
in any wiccan read does it advise you to hand your life over

sorry hun
I love you too but thats how it is