Monday, January 15, 2007

Price Less!!

So I got up this morning knowing this will be a normal working day for me. Yes I will go in to work, have my cup of sugarless coffy, go and sit down and sort out my day and beening sh@ted on... Guese what exactly that happened, so as I standed there while my boss were getting his temper up and shouting at me as if I just made his litle girl pregnant, I was thinking now what will be the coolest way of resigning?? mmmmm.....

Well yeah I resigned today, you had to see it, I never thought that one's eye's can open that wide. Now have you seen how a meeting get orginized in 1sec? Have you ever had your boss on his knees for you?? Well I can say I had. I resigned and I was begged over and over and over to stay, he was on his knees in front of me for some silly reason, begging me to stay saying sorry over and over. mmmm....... I wonder if I should?? Nope sorry mind made up. Well they are offering me a better package tomorrow, Changing things for me. Lets see what happens tomorrow. but What ever happens I'm so sure I'm still leaving.

Why do ppl never care of whats around them? What they have until its to late?? Why sould ppl be blind and just care about them self, Gosh I hate mankind, so self centered, every thing is only going about them selfs and no one else... I believe if you look after your ppl or friends they will look after you. so why keep everything for your self? Because your better than us?? Well the hell with you...

Blessed be!!

7 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Well done grems!!! You showed that bastard!!! If the package is muuuuch better, maybe just stay for a while, his attitude towards you might change now asswell... you never know.

Just-ify said...

My experience has been that people form an opinion of you, put you in a box and then treat you as per the label they wrote on it.

It would seem that your boss has fallen into a routine of "dominating" you.

I think this is partly his fault (for feeling the need to do this), and partly yours for letting him. If you never offer resistance then he would assume it's what you want. Sounds weird but there is a psychological reason for that (rant for another day). ;-)

Thankfully it would seem that your resignation was the sign of you putting your foot down. It pretty much made him think. Setting a new set of rules.

Don't be hasty in your resignation. You have made your grievences clear and he has, in turn, made you a new offer. If I was you I'd take it - but on your terms.

If he agrees, then this may well be a new start - a possitive one.

Remember, you can always resign if he doesn't keep his word.

The bonus is, you know the company and would seem that you're settled. Job hunting is taxing, and the grass often isn't greener.

My 2.39 cents worth (after tax)

Tash-Baby said...

Yip ek is bly vir jou gremmy, ek was eers 'n bietjie geskok gewees om te hoor jyt bedank maar onthou alles gebeur met 'n doel en onthou glo altyd in jouself!!!!!

Gremlin said...

zno sorry I'm leaving... I dont care if he offers me more. That was the last.

Just.. I have always standed up for my self. I'm not one who keeps his mouth shut. the thing is he realized that he needs me. Only me knows what to do in my department...

Thanx Tash...

Nosjunkie said...

um okay
no comment
yet!

Donsie said...

ditto!

lost said...

if you have a new job lined up.. good luck..
if not.. happy hunting..
;)