Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mind Cleared

I've been gone for this weekend, wel away from home and all the normal places in my life... Now with that I jave treid to clear my mind so I had to be alone to do this. Just to get every thing out thats in there and trouhing every thing in the trash can when I got it all out, Yip it all is going to the dumps... It's time that old Gremmy becomes him self again, Just a litle freak with legs... and well as hard as it maybe, this is gonna happen again and very very soon.

Well friday was still my normal boring life at home. And all the fun started on saterday. Okay I must admit that saterday was just one hell of a big mess in my mind. As I sat there all alone in a dark litle room, my mind began to go places, places bad and evil, places sad and morbid, places that just made me so down and depressed it just isn't true. But with all that it is something that had to happen and I'm glad it did. It made me realize whats really going on in my life and what really count in my life... Hell I can go on with my life as a sad and morbid person or I can do so as a happy litle freak just running around and enjoying life...

Sunday was a great sucess thou. I woke up sunday with a smile on my face hapy to just be. Now doesn't that sound better. Yeah I smiled early in the morning, thats something I haven't done for a while, But now thats coming back. I reallized that there's so many good things in my life that I chose to ignore as I was looking for all bad things to kleen on. Well ppl I'm as happy as can be on this moment. Yeah sure there will still be dark and morbid things happening here on my blog, but thats just because I love it...

Well I still have till thuesday to sort every thing out thats still bodering me but that will be done... From thuesday on I'll be the old litle Gremlin with his split personality's... The good and the evil... hehe. Well some will know what I'm talking about.

Well I'll proberly have to end this as I'm not writing a noval here. So to all my minions, have a great and fantastic day I really hope you'll enjoy it as much as humanly possible.

An ye harm none, do what ye will!
Blessed Be!!

P.S. Hope your okay Sammy...

11 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

Well its about bluddy time!

This is so good to hear gremmie, I was getting very worried that you were never going to take a pro-active approuch to life.
it truely is the only way my friend we are all reponsible for our own destiney and I am glad you have finaly decided to take charge of yours

life is a series of choises, the bigest choice is if we are gonna work hard towards sucess or if we are gonna sit back and hope things are gonna pan out.

Drizel said...

good job.....happy to hear you got your groove back.
Hope it stays forever and ever and ever and ever.
Have a good day.

Nosjunkie said...

hey look I have a pick thingie loaded and I did it all on my own
wha ha ha

Donsie said...

to be yourself. that is what everybody say.
Let be that must be.

SaM-GiRL said...

lol! cool lee! Thanks for the holla grems. Im glad to hear that youre also taking a more positive approach to life. Good luck hun!

Gremlin said...

HAHAHA Lee did I suprise you that nuch that you now wanna show me you learned how to use a pc?? hehe

Thanx Guys... and Girls... hehe

Nosjunkie said...

wel to say I was bit shocked wouldn't validate the raindance I did round my desk (to great surprise of my co-slaves) when I heard gremmie was back again

Gremlin said...

Whahahhaha Well enjoy it Miss Lee.

Anonymous said...

hi Gremmy missed you guys and after two days at work i need another holiday. just to clear my head. been battling to sleep ... must be the back to work !!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Grem, welkommin terug. Solank die bloed pomp na NB dele van die liggaam, is dit 'n goeie teken. Kan nie wag vir die donker dinge wat oppad is nie. Maar gaan dit donkerder wees as verlede jaar?

Ek is bly jy kon eie tyd neem. Dis wonderlik hoe goed dit mens kan laat voel. Keep it comming you freak! ;-)

Sunny Gecko said...

hey you

how you been... missed all you guys. mwah glad to see you doing so well gremlin