Thursday, January 11, 2007

This is not a good start....

Hi there all. yeah this is 2007 another year has past and still sitting at the same place than last year this time. No wait I'm acctually a bit lower than last year. hehe

Well lets see what happened this year so far. mmmmm I got teired of my wonderfull boss and all his crap. But then he has just resigned today so I have to take over and I have to try and do my own work but I just dont get time to do every thing. I'm running around like a mad cow with two legs and wings on his head. Darn ppl just think every thing takes no longer than 5mins to finnish. But the good news off it all is that I may have a interview tommorow. Hope fully there will happen something so that my life can get back on track, Cant waste another year. Really the only thing happened last year was all my good friends I made.... Now that made everything worth while.

My baby.... Well I dont really wanna start with her, after all the love and care I gave her last year she still dont love me as much as I love her. As I stair into her big shiny eye's in the morning when I wake up, with her red hair giving off that golden shine as soon the sun light toutches her perfectly shaped boddy, *sigh* Oh all the money spend last year to keep her happy, all my hard work and all my effort for nothing.... hehe ne not that bad. after I done her motor and had her running like a baby again she decided that she wants to rest a bit more and I had to replace the whole suspention, after that was fixed and 100% she decided that her power steering should not work anymore..... Oh I give up... One thing after another... Just never stops does it???

Well enoth with all my mouning and grouning.... Enjoy your year peeps. Hope to hear alot from ya all and hope that you all will sucseed in what your dreaming.

OH yeah Lee. I knewyou can do it.....

2 comments:

Drizel said...

Ai Grem....Goodluck...I am sure this year will be kick ass for you!!(kick as good)

SaM-GiRL said...

Hey grems!!! hoop die jaar word beter hun, just try to stay positive.