Monday, February 12, 2007

Yeah another one....

As every body has all ready done one and there has been so many said at each one, I decided to bore you all once again with another V-day post. It sucks yeah I know, but in this one I would like to put forward a conclusion I found in the patterns of the comments in the other ppl's posts.

I have realized that on each post there are a similar pattern. Some say yes and are in favour for the wonderful day, some say no and rejects the overrated day of the year. If you go and look very closely to the comments you will realize that its the same kind of ppl rating the day with the same rating. Yes the Singles and the not so singles seems to create separate gangs.

All the Not so single ppl seems to think the day is all about advertising, making money and the fact that this day means nothing and are just a waste of time as each day should be for the love of your loved one... Well I do agree...

Then you have the singles, now the way I saw it is that all the single ppl are in favour of this spectacular day, this one day where day can get there courage and stand up to say "I Love You". Now for them this day are allot more for the rest as they do not have that special someone to love everyday. For them this day means more than just money, advertising and exposure... And again I have to agree.

So yes man kind have done it again to take a beautiful day and create it into a money game, as every other holiday you get in the year... Think about it, witch holiday are not just a money making game for man kind?? Think a bit back to the days you were single and all alone, didn't V-day make you excited?? didn't V-day mean something to you?? I'm sure it did... yeah so it was 10 years ago, or close buy and you might disagree, but then Can you really remember how it feels to be alone, to have no one and nobody?? to have been single for so long your almost insane?? I bet its a NO...

Just think about it... I know I'm in favour for V-day, although man has spoiled it with all there greed for money. But then again Christmas never meant anything to me until 2 Years ago Thanx for Lee that is. And last Christmas meant more than something ever did. again thanx to Lee and the wonderful pig who sacrificed himself for me to enjoy. Well of the point now.... But think a bit and you will realize what it could have meant for you to.

Blessed be!

10 comments:

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

hmmmmm... so valentines should really be about saying i love you to someone who doesnt know it, taking the plunge and telling em how u feel....

SaM-GiRL said...

ok....good point grem, i hadnt thought about it like that.... good luck to you then, hope you finally get the courage to get that special girl!

Nosjunkie said...

I think I have been single for about a year in all since I turned 13 and even then I hated valintines day.
I want to be loved all year round.
Why?
Because Im bluddy briliant thats why.
Oh and Im a pesimist
I also have no simpathy for the pig

HAHAHAHA
happy valintines

Oh by the way. "Contrary to popular believe" I have done my good valintines deed. I hooked two of my good friends up yesterday
seee Brilian Bludy Briliant

Stiffla said...

V-day is bull... Single or not.

Don't tell me single guys/ girls make a move or something to that effect on valentines day

Donsie said...

stiffla - I agree with you. I am not single - and still think it is bull...

Gremlin said...

@Cuteness... Something like that. lol

@Sammy... mmmmmmm You know me, do I really need V-day for that??

@Lee... You just proofed that you can not argeu here, and Yeah you are Briliant... Happy V-day to you to.

@Stiffy... I didn't even expected you to agree here, so no comment.

@Donsie... Bwhahahaha thought I'll get something like that.

Happy V-Day you all. Hope all ya dreams might come true.

Stiffla said...

If dreams came true on v-day ...

nah, not gonna bother. :)

Lani said...

Ok lets say you made your point grems. But it is just one day i just do not like. Single or not.

But in anyway happy V-day to everyone.

ExMi said...

happy valentines to you....
the least we can do is use this day to let our friends know we love them and think about them....

Nosjunkie said...

board