Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Visit at the MD

Hay there peeps well tonight you guys don't get a pick as I'm just to lazy for that. Well yeah I were in a meeting with my MD today jumping over my boss straight thru to the main peanut in the peanut factory, demanding to resign as I got a very good over this morning. Everything whent great and I was officially resigned as of tomorrow. The the Owner and the MD had a meating and right afterwards my phone rang. "Darn what do he want now??"

I was told that he wants to sort this out and that he'll do anything. Okay I thought yeah right, before I could say anything he said that he knows that me and me boss does not sit around the same tabel and he also told me that I don't have to worry about that anymore as my boss fired and I have to look for someone to work under me... (anyone looking for a job??) And I have just last month got a R1000 raise, well geuse what I'm a happy employee at my old job again as I got exactly the half of my pay for a raise to day, Now I can't complain.

How in the world can I mean so much to them and not even know it?? What the hell do they see in me?? Well what ever it is, They just proofed to me today that they really want me there and that this is a place where I can built my future, so I decided that I'll stay and I'll stop looking for something else and see where this wonderfull path leads me. Who knows and I have also decided to begin to make some great investments. Lee we have to talk....

Blessed Be!!

5 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

Sweeti I am so happy for you but I hate you for it.
I have been in and out of meatings with my bosses and despite the fact that they have lost the fight with me every time my pay is still a sin
Does anybody know of an opening and no Grem I refuse to work for you.
I will even brave the Sandton traffic

SaM-GiRL said...

grems, you hafta put your foot down now, demand better pay, while they "need" you so much, because you have a foot to stand on now, if they dont give you what you deserve, i suggest you keep on looking.

Drizel said...

gosh Grem it's more intrigue than days of our lives....:)
Happy your ok!

Gremlin said...

mmmmm Lee Sweatie?? huh. oh and I dont do sandton, only pta.

hehe Sammy yeah but I'm happy for now.

Drizzy... hehe "Grems of our lives" hay I can become a milionare.

Lani said...

Way to go grems!!!!