Friday, September 08, 2006

Darn I'm Tierd.


Went out with the Phase1Racing peeps last night, and what a wonderful evening it was. Darn Red Ridding Hood has a few Marshall Art moves. But any ways got home at about 3am. This morning I got up and finished for work as tiered as hell. But left home at time and hit the road to work, normally an hour drive. As I got into my car I popped in Jennifer Love Hewitt’s cd and just cruised, driving for about 20 to 30 minutes and bam a darn minion trying to drive. Pushed me off the road as he don’t know how his breaks work at a stop street and felt in behind him, driving 20km/h in an 80 zone. Irritating me and then just out of the blue he decided to turn right, never mind the car coming from the front. And again almost causing an accident, but at least that’s were I could drive again. Irritated pulling away from a stop sing I accidentally took 50 000km of my tires, and that’s were I realized. I’ve been driving for 20 – 30 minuets and where the hell am I going? Completely off the road that I drive to work every morning. Meaning instead of going east I when west. What went on in my mind? Darn I hate it when I do things and never knows why I done that. And this is not my first time it happened. Remember a few years back I drove to secunda and as I stopped there at the secunda mall, I realized uhmmmm what am I doing here? I actually wanted to go to Kruger’s dorp. Uhmm………. Why does things like that happen?

4 comments:

Drizel said...

Stop daydreaming Grem.hihihih
Miss you too my friend!
I will be back soon.

Gremlin said...

hehe You beter be.

SaM-GiRL said...

wow......specially with the petrol prices goin' up so much, not a good thng hun!

Gremlin said...

lol Dont really care about the petrol price, Other wise I would have driven a UNO fire or something light on fuel.

And with my petrol saver and my spiral I installed a while ago my car's so light on fuel. LOL