Monday, September 11, 2006

Who's Beside You!


It all comes down to who's beside you!!
So true, I must say. Ppl always say that they don't change when they get a girl/boy friend or visit alot with some one. Well I dis agree.

Ppl change more than one thinks and it happens right in front of your eye's with out reallizing it.
Look carefully and you might just see them change. You give things up that you normally used or done, your personality change and you just adapt to your new suroundings.

I've seen ppl change from assholes to very nice ppl just for a bit of love. Stop drinking, stop smoking deferent eat habbits and a totally deferent life style, going from populur to dweep just in a few days. LOL okay maybe not dweep.... Well lets take me for instence, a long long time ago when I were not as single as now. I gave up smoking not because I was asked to but just because she didn't like it, I went from alcoholic to casual drinker and I gave up my motor sport hobbie, Not completelly but to much according to me. ( No more dicing.... ) And bad from my side forgot some of my friends. ( Worst thing ever... ) Change in interest and began to watch chick films....

Okay yes, thats a few tipical things, But the point beeing. Ppl adapt to with who they are friends and / or who's by there side. There's so many things you'll do for the love of your life. You'll move to a deferent state deferent country. You'll give up almost every thing you love and you'll change your life style. Is it all worth it?? We'll according to me YES, for as long as it last, But dont give up that really maters, Its not worth making your life worth nothing just for them. Select your friends carefully and select your partner from your heart and not your mind. Your eye's might be blind. Your heart will know.

7 comments:

Drizel said...

You must not change for love, if they cannot except you for all that you are then it is SOOO not worth it. You need someone to compliment you, not hold you back.

Gremlin said...

Thats not really the point. It just happend, not because she asked me to. Its just you get used to their life style and it just happens.

SaM-GiRL said...

yeah, ppl are suckers for love.. you should love somebody not for who THEY are, but who you are when youre around them, a better person.

Gremlin said...

Uhmm..................

Confuzed?

Drizel said...

good mother of mary Sam....dis kras...hihihih

Gremlin said...

no Comment

SaM-GiRL said...

ek het nie daai breinaalde comment gemaak nie.......iemand het my identity gesteel!