Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi There All.


To all the readers of this blog. Sorry to say but this blog will be quiet for a while. I'll have to give all my consetration to my baby for a while. She needs some work so I'll be a bit bussy with her the most of my time thru the day and proberly the evenings to. But I will be back soon.

When I'm back this blog will change alot, yes some ppl will be glad about it some not. If it will change for the good or for the bad that I cant say at this moment but it will become more of me and my wonderfull life. Going thru a change in my life and have to get my self back as I where before. The last few months have changed me a lot and broke down all my walls around my soul and heart. Well they are being bult for scratch again and this time stronger.

Who knows maybe you will like the new me, maybe not but all in all thats not my problem if you don't. As I'm a freak and I'm changing back to be one. This last while I've been a the other me, the part of me that tryed to get out! But its not time for that part to come out and proberly would not get out very soon. So till I'm back. Keep an eye out and carry on posting, I'll still be going thru all yours.

Till we meet again, For better for worse..... Lets see.....
HAHA This cat got some weird eyes.

5 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

good luck with your "baby" hurry up with her though, coz were gonna miss the blogging!

Gremlin said...

It will just be a week or two. Not that long. HEHE I'm gonna miss it to blog. But uhmm lets see what the whole change will do. Gonna miss talking to you on MSN tooo, Thats the worst part of it all.

Gremlin said...

hehe Thanx Cat.

hehe maybe I sould dedicate this pic to you. LOL
I'm always my self, Got the good, the bad, the evil, and the love. Thats all me, it's just things change and sometime one sould go to sleep for the other to awake.
But will always be my self and nothing will change that. any thing ever said on this blog came straight out of my heart and ment every word I said.

But for now the lover me has to go to sleep, and make space for the evil me. LOL

Drizel said...

Ok my Gremmie grem, pas you op.....ek is bly jy gaan die ander jou weer gaan haal ek love al die joue wat dar is maar die ander een is lekker soos 'n kraker....Mwah

Gremlin said...

hehe Thanx Drizzy.

Wel I aready have my next post, its running around in my head. But will just have to wait for that.
Have to get back my insperation before attemting it.