Monday, September 18, 2006

I Miss You!


I Miss You, What does it actaully mean, it is so eassy to say the words but do you really mean it? Its a few simple words that can make you smile, a few simple word that can make your hart fill with joy and its a few simple words that make's you feel special and that your not alone in the world. The big question is just what do you really mean with these simple words?

To me "I Miss You" means that I have thought about you alot, I couldn't get you out of my mind I cant be with out you! Lets take this wonderfull weekend of mine, vryday I had a braai with some of my frriends, and a few that I didn't know. HAHA the one freak, same the poor guy he's close in my hart, feels like a small brother to me. I'll always be there for him if he needs help. But anyway.
As the night went on there were only one thing in my mind and it didn't help what I done that one thing just stayed in there. Saterday I visited my two new friends, very nice ppl... but still one thing in my mind. Saterday night we went to play pool, and there was this one girl humming around me almost like a bee..... didn't know her before that night. but still only one thing.

Sunday we went to wesbank raceway as we got a few VIP tickets for me Bday, They were fake though so it didn't really help. But It was a wonderfull day as they had weird races or must I rather say opstical courses to drive and there in the pit, She was standing there looking so beautifull, I walked up and just stared for 10mins, Now thats the only ten mins that I was not thinking of that one thing that never leefs my mind. That 10mins were while I was looking at the beatifull Nisan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec... Darn I want one....

There after back to my normal thoughts, Now when I say I missed You to that Beautifull Angel I really mean it, I also maen that I just couldn't stop thinking of you. You are always in my head no matter what I do. Your Beautifull smile and those Beautifull eye's, how can you get that picture out of your head? you just can't. So I just wanna say.....

I Miss You!!!!!!! every second of the day, every day of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year, every year of my life........

8 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

lol.........wow, that IS a nice car, hope u went down on one knee. heehee.

Gremlin said...

LOL uhmmm yeah I think I did, I even craweld for her. But dont think she noticed anything!

Drizel said...

Well I also love cars hug mine constantly....hihi...yes I am a freak...hihih...
To miss a person is so harsh, I know I miss my man all the time, we went on holiday and it was so good to be around him all the time, but now he is back on site and I am at work I miss him so my heart burns sometimes. I know that we will be fine, cause love will always win in the end.

Gremlin said...

Yes I do agree.

Love always wins! But love's not always there!

Drizel said...

it is, your just looking in the wrong places.

Gremlin said...

Well that is one thing I cant help!

It's so weird how I will always fall in love with those I just cant get. And then all of those who wants me I don't want. Theyre just not up to my stanards. uhmmmm Yes my standards might be a bit high, or maybe to high. But thats just me. There's one small thing that I want in a girl, and normally they just don't have that!

I can remember a few years ago, one of my friends tryed to get me hooked up with a few girls. And I can promiss you that it took me 5mins with them for me to know if there is a chance or not. He just wanted to kill me for not beening intrested in any of his swim suit models he introduced me to! O I will never forget Flafs effort!

But he just never won with me!!

Drizel said...

when the time is right the right person will cross your path it does not help you trying to squeeze the juices out for it to be ready. Everything happens in the time it is intended for.

Gremlin said...

mmmm Every thing happens for a reason.

Well that I did believe on a time but now I dont know any more. I Think its time that the weel sould turn for me.
Darn bee going down hill for the last year or two. its about time for some up hill.