Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Special Friend!

This I dedicate to my Very Very Beautiful Special Lady Friend.

My friend and her X decided to get back to gether and give it another shot, and with this post I just wanna wish you good luck and I really, Really hope it works this time. If there's one thing I noticed these past few weeks, it would be that she really cares about him and that he must have made her a very happy person and for that I'm glad. If he makes you happy and if he makes you feel special, then its worth every second!

But with this I just wanna ask you to make 2 promises to your self, well one is actaully to me. No. 1 - Don't let our friendship change except for the better. No. 2 -Don't make your self unhappy just to be with him. Then its not worth it, your a very talented beautiful girl and deserve the best. So make sure you get the best.

And remember me as a friend will always be there for you if you need help with anything, You know where to find me. And lots of love!!! Once more Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Awwwwww, thanks grem.... Youre a great friend! and nothing will change that! I love being able to chat to you during the day, coz u always have an answer for everything, i promise you nothing will change!! Ur so thoughtful! thanks! mwah mwah!

Gremlin said...

mmm Well thanx Cathrine, I did write articals for a car website, but got lazy of doing it, actaully have to begin again! Reed some more, there are a few thats beter than this. Every time it come out my hard its just perfect. Some of them suck as well as I just wrote to update the blog. HEHE

Thanx for the comment, Need some more on my blog.