Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Love To Dream!


O How I love my dreams, they allways feel so real. I just whish that I can have one every knight thou.

Had a dream last night. I can remember that I was small, very small proberly got shrinked with a shrink ray..... but any ways, I was chassing this other very small person under neef the couch and through the kitchen cabets and every where. As I finally got to the guy after climbing over dog pallets and stuff. I saw that he stoped and watched some one else also very small. Fighting a spider but what a weird spider it was.....

This litle spiders (Okay Huge spider as I was small) body were not normal, Nope it had a tortis shell as a body, just with more holes in the sides for his legs, as he had about 12 legs. the legs was mostly green with every joint red, had about 6 joints per leg. The head I cant really remember...

So this small person fighting the spider with with a red cloth, almost the same as they use for the bulls. As the fight whent on the guy that I chassed has just disapeared and the one fighting the spider has decided that he had enoth and just ran. Leaving me now alone with this Humangis beast. Well I treid to fight the monster but two hand against 12 legs..... It just didn't work. The beast got me, Darn now its to late to run. Just to notice as he grabed me with his legs that the things legs are electicuted, so I got a shock of my life, Darn that felt so real.

And thats just where I had to wake up, Darn whish I could have only slept one second longer.

5 comments:

Drizel said...

One does dream every night you just don't always remember.
This dream is showing that you must face up to you biggest fear before it eats you alive. The Little man that you chased is someone that is trying to help you but you seem to not pay enough attention to what they are trying to do or say(listen to others advise)
I have a keen interest in dream analysis, really want to further my studies in it, but one rainy day hopefully.

Gremlin said...

HAHA now that you put it like that.

I Know what my biggets fear are and the problem is its bussy happening. I know who the person are who is trying to help me, but she is only making me more depressed than I already are. She's not helpping at all.

And I am afraid that I'm going to go into a phase of my life where I allready were and struggeld to get out of. Dont wanna go there again.

Drizel said...

Only you can save yourself.

Gremlin said...

mmmmm That I Know but I just have to figure out how. And thats the real big question.

Drizel said...

You will know the answer when the time is ripe.
Just keep your soul save and all will be fine.