Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lost mind!


My mind are lost, My mind are gone, I can't think no matter how hard I try. Thinking of this thinking of that but in the end only thinking of one thing.
Trying to watch tv tyring to listen music but still its only that one thing, that one thing floating in my mind, that one thing thats stuck.
Can't get it out, can't get it to leave but no more.... have to find my mind....
Don't know where don't know how but there's no more time, with out my mind are with out me!

Where can I look where can I see,where my lost mind can be. Trying to work trying to drive, its no hope, no hope at all. Leing in my bed sitting in my car its always just there, No matter how no matter what I'm glad it is, but I need a break I need my mind, at least just for now just one day, thats all I ask.

I have been thinking, O yes I have as its all I can do, as its you!

8 comments:

__ said...

Ah, you enjoy NGE and Lain? Some of the better series, I think.

Gremlin said...

Hay you just lost me there.

Gremlin said...

uhmmm again Confuzed

SaM-GiRL said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha, ag cute!

Gremlin said...

HEHE yes I got so far thats its anime, But uhmmm ja.

Gremlin said...

Vee Cute?

SaM-GiRL said...

julle 2 wat so aangaan!

Gremlin said...

wat? hehe