Thursday, August 31, 2006

Small stuppid things!


Who worry's what other ppl think? Have you ever notised that ppl cares to much of small things. Why are that? If I wanna do something I wanna do it with out thinking what will they think about it. Screw them this is my life and I will do what I want to do, when I want to and how I want to.

Yes I am crazy and Yes I enjoy it to be. I was in a conversation today with some one and it leaded to this point, for me just to ask how long are your big tone? Just a simple question right. Well thinnk again. The chance to get an answer for a question like that are not very good! The first response that I got were "Why?" thats fair , I would also whant to know why? Got past that and the next response where "what will the ppl think" "they gonna think I'm crazy".

Okay honnestly would have done it? just emagine, you sitting in the office and there you see this one guy or girl, taking of his shoe put his feet on the desk and grab a ruler and measure his litle big tone! What will you think? Well I know I would have done it, and yes there are some one els with me on this. So I thought just for fun lets ask some more ppl to do it. Just to see how many ppl are really crazy.

Out of ten ppl I asked, five guys and five girls there was only one who did it, only one freak that actually measured her mister big tone. HAHA your a freak! But thats why we all love you so much. And yes its a girl. But thanx for helping me prove a point.

Ppl please stop carring what others think and gain some trust. Its your life and you can do what you want, when and how you wish. The actual fing is just to stand up and do it before you think.

This message are not pointed on the fisrt person who got the question.... But then it might help you a bit, go red!

3 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

i have really smelly feet, it was for their own good ok! really, i do! hehe

Drizel said...

Fcuk the people, we are the people.....hihihihi...

Gremlin said...

Wel Sam if they felt asleep because of the smell, Well then no one would have thought about how crazy you are. LOL