Thursday, August 10, 2006

The reason of bieng!

My reason of doing these blogs are just because a beautiful Girl asked me to.

But hell I thought wat the hell it might be fun, Well I hope so......... Ne sure I'll like it I'm just not sure of how good and of how far I'll Come. But lets see what happens. Excuse my spelling thou it might not be up to specs but I'm sure you all will understand what I'm treing to say. HEHE and you would not believe that I do articals for a web site (But there I have an editor that checks my spelling).

For that Beautiful Girl who knows who you are (Will rather not call name's) I'm hear and bussy. The Blogs will grow but I still want a the pic for a background.

1 comment:

SaM-GiRL said...

hey grem!!!! wow, that "beautiful" girl must be something special...hehe, great blog, ur mind is almost as twisted as mine! waiting anxiouslly for your next post!

love sam.