Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rejection.

What is it about rejection thats sooo BAD. I mean your not even really rejected but hell it kills you like a nife is being grinded throu your hart, never stopping and the blade just never ends. It grindes you till you just cant take it anymore and then just a bit further for the fun of it.

I cant understand it. If you set your self up to do some thing and you really do it, the only thing your ever scared of is the rejection part. There's never something else in between. You'll always just think PLEASE dont reject, I cant take another nife not again not now.

But the hell with it. Rejection will always be there just to torture you, hear have some pain enjoy it. HAHA sorri peeps getting a bit side tracked here. But there's also an interisting toppic, pain. Now that we will defently cover some other day not now.

HAHA I guese I dont have that much to say about rejection as I thought. So lets quickly jusmp over to FEAR. Fear is when your scared of it, right so if your scared of something like a spider you will do what ever you can do to stay away from it. And then on the other side you get fear of hights, O yes you'll be scared of hights but will still jump out of a plane - Hell its not a spider.

Well I've got a fear for elevators but thats more just because I'm closterfobic, Yip the Grem has one real fear HAHA. I hate an elevator, dont wanna use the thing but hell. If there's an elevator I'll rather use it than using the stairs. Just close my mind and step in, push the button and wait. When the doors open just walk out and open my mind again, just to realize I got out on the wrong floor - Some one got into the lift. HAHA that happend alot before.

Then you get the fear for your emotions. Now there are one fear no one messes with. O no no one touch that. There's one fear you cant over come no matter what. Never mind of all the good that there is, No matter whats in stake if the fear is there then the fear will alway's win.


P.S. This is not set on you Beautiful. I respect your choise and take your time.
Just had to get it off my mind.

2 comments:

Drizel said...

All is good in Love and war...You will fear nothing and be rejected by none...ok im chanting....im trying it all my friend.

SaM-GiRL said...

Lol.....im also very claustrophobic! i hate escalators though.. always had a fear that id get sucked in at the bottom, or fall down to a dark, gruesome, death.. but hey, im a freak, so! lol.
Tks hun.