Monday, August 14, 2006

Cute or not?

So What do you think Cute or Not?

I know that when I first saw this litle hair ball I thought " what in the hell is this" It looked like a large rat with an oversized nose and as if it fell into the hair grow formula. haha you had to see her then when she was just a baby. Now she still looks like a hair ball, That will proberly never grow out.

This is the most irretating piece of hair that you can get, but I love her like the world it self. Our litle hair ball, it's a clever hair ball thou. It's so if she under stands every thing you say. Very possesive over any thing. If its hers, then dont take it even just a piece of paper. When she wanna go out in night, dam the one who thinks she will go alone, Nope you have to walk with her or she just sits and look at you.

HAHA that's our litle spoiled hair ball. Aint she cute?

4 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Very cute....does she have a name, or is she just plainly called "hairball"?

Drizel said...

Hello

Very cute, kinda weird, but hey its a member of Grem and Vee's fadamily what did expect.
hihihihih.

Gremlin said...

aaahhhh Thanx.

At least we know that you like us.
hehe

mcharlottesmith said...

That is the pragtigste dingetjie that I have seen in a long while. Oh how I wish for a place of my own so that I may have my own litte hairball. :-)