Monday, August 14, 2006

Sad but Glad.

Hay there what is it about feelings? It's always there no mater what you do. Darn life's hard if you take in all emotions. I must say that I was SOOOO sad today, I felt like nothing but a small boy who lost his faviriot blankie. Don't know I think my feelings just got the best of me. But I think it was worth it thou. Every second ecept the part that I was still in my office ( Open plan office that is ).

Got a few looks from my colleges that I will never forget and I'm sure they will also never forget today. Can I tell you a secert - I almost felt tears comming out my eye's-. So for all those that got that side of me, Sorry. For the rest who missed it HAHA your loss.

But all worked out better than I thought it will. So now I'm Happy.

Feelings wonderfull and not. Good but bad, but part of bieng human so notthing can stop it no matter how hard you try. So lets hope that all the sad feelings will stay away and leave the room for the good and happy feelings. And then there are the scared feelings....... But that is for another day.

So remember always smile and everyone will smile back at you. Be sad and every one around you will also be sad, and that just messes up a good and wonderful day.

2 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

ALWAYS smile, even when you are sad, coz u never know who might be falling inlove with your smile!

Drizel said...

hey

Your friends will cry with you, you are no alone maaikie.