Friday, August 11, 2006

a Replay for a Comment.

A Long, Long time ago I met this Girl. Okay not that long ago just a while ago.
I met this beautiful Girl and I do mean Beautiful. Still got this imprint in my head of her non leing eye's and a smile to blow you away. This picture made my brain running around in a maze and just cant get out. Just as soon as you think that your taste level will never be met then this piece of beauty passes your way, Just moving up our taste and making every day a wonderful day by just passing by, chatching a glimps of her beauty.

I lived in a life that I was always quiet and never said what I wanted and when, But that part has passed as I reallized that life is what you make it and there are nothing out of reach even if you think you cant get there.

Well for the comment. Yes I see her as a very special person in my life unforgently not as special as I would want it to be, Well not at this moment but you never know what the future might bring. From her side I dont know but if there's nothing and if there would never be anything, Well thats okay. She's a dear friend and I hope that the freindship would never end. Just grow, grow and grow. But untill then, I will never stop trying and even then she will always know that I think she's as Beautiful as you can get. I always thought that beauty has a limit but if there is, she's already over the limit.

If only I can get the right words to describe her - But for that I will have to create new words, for her beauty is worth more than just words.

5 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

farken hell, jys inlove!

Gremlin said...

HAHA maybe, maybe not.

That all depends.

Gremlin said...

Hay Sam.

You know the scarry part is, it's the same girl I asked for a Pic for my wallpaper. Thats wierd. You will know who that is.

Never had something like that hapen before, I almost believe in love at first sight now.

HEHE if you still dont know I'll tell you but you'll be shocked.

SaM-GiRL said...

OH MY GOSH.........

Gremlin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.