Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stolen Heart!

Firstly I want to thank my Beautiful Angel for the heart. You will not believe how difficult it is just to find a heart pic on the net. Googled for one this afternoon and found zero that interested me and I must say this little heart means soooo much more now than one that I would have downloaded form our wonderful internet friend.

Well then, Stolen heart.

How hard is it to get your heart stolen? And why does it happen? Well my hard has been stolen by a very beautiful girl, yes at first it was her beautiful smile that got my attention and I thought to my self, she would be a nice flirt. So I started to flirt with her and just thought what the hell. Then after a few days she just stole my heart out of my body. Yes she literally pulled my heart out and ran away with it. Don’t know maybe she keeps it under her pillow at night when she sleeps. O what a wonderful girl she is indeed.

Well my brother used to make a joke that all I eat goes to my feet, as I can eat a lot, a lot more than you can think if you see me. But I got an answer for him now, the food doesn’t go to my feat but to my heart as I’m never hungry anymore. I can’t eat the same quantities that I used to (may be that saying is true that you live on love and water when you are in love). For my heart is somewhere else and can’t absorb the food anymore.

O my stolen heart. Where can you be, HEHE don’t worry might be stolen but not lost as I know who stole it and I know she’s taking good care of it. So I just wanna say to the beautiful lady please bring my hart back some day, and please bring it back whole and not broken. I’ll share my heart and soul with you any day of the month any second of the year for as long as possible ( Well if it’s my choice it will be till six feet under ). As soon as you give me the chance to do so. Yes I don’t know you that long and yes it’s weird for me too, as this are the first time something as special as this happened to me and defiantly the first time it happened the way it did. But as weird as it might be, I’m soooo glad it did.

You made me realize what love is, How you should feel when your really in love as I cant stop thinking about you. When I close my eyes at night you’re the first one to appear. As I wake up in the mornings you’re the first one I want to great. I just want to sit some where on a bench under the stars and moon with you cuddled up in my arms and just sit there, let the time fly by just knowing that your there and nothing else just forget every thing around us. (Except the alien that looks thru his telescope at us).

I’ll give you the world, I’ll buy you the moon and I’ll make you the happiest girl alive. Well that’s if the moon is still for sale.

Love your favourite Gremlin.

2 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Dont worry, your heart is in a VERY safe, warm, place.....

Drizel said...

O good mother of Mary, my friend, your so deeply in Love. I truly hope with my entire heart(still in my body), that you don't get hurt!!!!!!