Monday, August 14, 2006

A Black Rose

A Black Rose is defenently the most beatiful and most exotic flower in the world, The chances of getting one is almost next to nothing as I have found two places so far where I can get one and then I must also wait a life time to get it - Almost as if they grow them on demand -.

This I dedicate to the worlds most beautiful Girl. Just as you will search the whole world for a black rose you will search the whole world for some one like her.

As her beauty lies deep in the unreachable dept of the see. Where every thing glows and blows your mind away, because its there where you can see the most beautiful creations ever created. But yet, she's found in an open place - Don't know how but I'm sure glad of it -.

She got the Beauty but yet more important than that is that she got the beauty inside as well. Where in the world do you get that combination? I'll travel the whole world from south to north and east to west and still it would not be found. A true Angle send down for man kind to see how beautiful life sould be.

And just as it's worth waiting for a black rose, to see the beauty, to hold and wonder from where it came, To feel the softness and to smell the soft unique smell. It's worth waiting for my sweet Angle to hold and to love.

My first black rose, It's going to you Beautiful.
Well if all goes well it would be soon. - Hope every thing works out -

3 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

*goosebumps* you need to become a writer...REALLY.

Drizel said...

O my soul.....romance is you!!!..SO WANT TO SAY MORE>..bites lip...keep it in...not gonna say.....good luck I think is in order

Gremlin said...

Writer I am. Sort off.

That reminds me, Have to do some articals.