Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pshyco is Normal

I belive in life motto's, Every one must have a life motto acording to me. So I hope you all have one.

Well my Life's motto is defenetly "Pshyco is Normal". Just think about it - Yes most are thinking "Your Mad" -. You think every one is crazy, Yes. Don't worry me too, just because they are defferent than me. And then you get the real Pshyco persons that is locked up in a small white room - Yes white, they think that it is a calm coulor and that it helps, but NO it doesn't help. Please change the coulor to a soft blue or a light calm coulor.- and gets drugs every morning and every night to make them normal, I'm sure that the drugs does not help. If your brain left you then drugs wouldn't bring it back. Okay now I'm off my point wait........ O yes. Now thats what we all see as Freaks, Pshyco's ect.

Well I think that they are normal, the guy that bumps his head five times against the wall to say hallo and twelfe times to say good bye - That Freak is normal just like us -. Yes he does things that you would not do but hell give the guy a gap. Thats his way of saying hallo like all of us shake hands - why do we do that? Give me your hand I wanna shake it! - HAHA right now you must think that I'm crazy, well your right I am.......

I once haerd a joke that made me think.

A man drove with his car along a dead lonly road, nothing in sight for miles. As he drive's he loosses weel nuts on the same wheel, and his weel is starting to shake as the weel nuts gets less, nut he just can think why his car is shakking. A few miles on he came past a 'mal huis' and looses another wheel nut and puls over.

As he got out and walked around his car he realized that he is missing three weel nuts in the front left weel. One guy in the insetude walks to the fench and ask the man "can I help?" The man replay's "What do you know, your Crazy!" a few hours pass and the man are still sitting next to his car thinking of how he's gonna get home as he cant drive with only one weel nut. And the same man in the insetude came to the fench and asked the man "can I help?" Again the man replay's "Your Crazy go away!" The man in the insetude replay's "you've been sitting there for ours starring at our wheel, I can help you" The man replay's "How can you help me, your in an insetude" The man in the insetude replay's and says " If you take one wheel nut of both back weel then you will have three wheel nuts on your front wheel and wil be able abel to go home." The man thinks that a good idea and starts moving the wheel nuts. As the man in the insetude turns around and walks away, he says " Crazy Man".

The morrel of the storry. Every one is normal in his own way. Be Crazy be a Freak and just enjoy life, No matter what others might think to me you will always be normal.

Regards Your Freak Gremlin.

No comments: