Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Life of mystery!!


Well I'm beginning to come back! The love has not faded and are still stong in my blood but the evil have defently came out to say hi! This last 2 weeks have really pushed me to the limits and yes I have reached it today. My hole lfe feels like one big F #!@up at this stage and there's nothing I can do to fix it!!

Have any of you ever thought of a defernt life? A life where every thing is just simple and eassy and there's nothing that's bodering you or nothing that pushes the blood level up until it just cant anymore. Well ppl guese what that life exist, it really are out there and it really are right in front of us! You just have to take it! Use the oppertunity that is if you really whant to.

Well I have been there before and it was great, the best time's of my life were there. But there's only one problem with that. Its a great life to live, its very very interesting, I know most of you have found it interresting and have wonderd how it would be like. What make's ppl go there? Well the answer are eassy, just to much of life. Thats all it takes. Okay then to have some old friends thats already living that life just makes it eassyer to get your feet in it. No I'm not talking of Criminals Acts. There I will never go!!

Okay back to the problem of that life, It's just not a way to live! No human been can live that life and enjoy it. There has to be something wrong with you, Yes you do get the good and the bad but more ppl take the bad trend than the good. The Bad is just so much eassyer than the good, you can do so much more with the bad. I'm talking here about the life in which craft and wizardtry. Yes it do exist. And Yes its wonderful in that life. And it works.

There's only a few things keeping me away from that and that is my wonderful friends and the love for someone special. If that someone weren't there then I'm sure I would have been back to that life by now. And then there are my believes that are top of the list of why not! I believe and I always will! And in that life there's no room for believe's in the good or bad. I just really Really hope that I will not go back to that, I just don't wanna. I want to enjoy my life as a good person, someone that will always help someone else!

The life is there for me to pick Yes or NO! That is just one of the door sets I have to pick from.
To all my friends thanx for being there. For my friend in a deferent life, also thanx for being there. Then Drizzy thanx for all the help and support you do not have an idee of how much you help! And then Another special thanx to you Beautiful. You have opened my eye's in more than one way, You have brought me this far with out knowing it! Years and years of searching the universe of that litle some thing that makes life worth living, we'll at this moment you are it. Yes I know it will never be as I want it to be, but still you are there and hopefully will always be. there's only one thing that I do regret from meeting you and that is that you have moved my tast level up, high up. For that my soul mate, my true love will never be found as ther's no one , and nothing that can compare to you!

8 comments:

Drizel said...

Hey gremmie

My pleasure....I will always be here....belowe owe.
Jy sal jou soulmate kry babe, ek weet dit almal verdien iemand nice, en siende dat jy so farken nice is, gaan sy amazing wees.
Mwah!!

Gremlin said...

uhmmm Drizzy Found but cant have.
But thats okay as long as she are happy! But me, I will proberly sit in my rocking chair on my stoep with my pipe in my mouth and just get old in a lonly boring litle town. hehe

Hope Not

SaM-GiRL said...

Life happens when youre least expecting it Grem, stop waiting for stuff to happen, start LIVING, and then you'll see how great it can be hun! You will FIND her. And shell make you happy in ways you never could've imagined!

Gremlin said...

hehe Yeah I know!

Normally I'm not waiting. And at this stage I'm also not waiting, well except for my car and a litle some thing else. but that doesn't bodder me for now. First have to get my feet again. Then I will make things happen again.

Gremlin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drizel said...

Grem, I believe your soulmate is only your soulmate when he/she knows about it!!! My friend you will see all in good time.
Lov Ya

Gremlin said...

hehe maybe true. But thats okay.

hehe peeps sorry for the deleted coments but I just had to, could not leave it there!