Thursday, October 05, 2006

Split life's!

Okay there's alot of ppl with split personality's, Wish I could have one, now that would have been fun. Now it's me gentel and careing and then just a few seconds it's the other me evil an djust stay away, darn that sounds like fun. And that would have made my slpited life's so much eassyer.

So Split life's. Yes I have two seperate life's to live and what a hassel it can be some time's, you just can never be at bove at the same time, there's always yeah but sorry I'm this weekend at my other life will not be abel to make it. Now I wish I hade a way to just combine the two, see the problem are that I have a few friends and I mean real friends, then I have my few famaly members thats not blood of course, It's just a few friends that I see as my brother's and sister's. Just a few thats piked out and I will do every thing I can to help them when ever, what ever and just don't give a dam about the after affects.

But now I cant put all my famaly members in one room, or with some friends and vise versa or there will be blood pooring from more than one. So when ever I wanna do something like a Bday I have to split them in half, Today it's with you lot and tomorrow it's with the other lot. Now that sucks as I have to gain 2years in one. Getting old verry fast at this stage. Now I just wanna say to my two seperate life's PLEASE sort out your S*&#. I cant take it anymore going somewhere with the one part and walking in to the other part just is not working any more. Yes I do understand why and what but I just cant do it! The one part wanna be friends again but the other part just have to say sweet. So come on say SWEET and lets all be friends again. I do not care if your friends or not but I just wanna be abel to put you all in a room and there should be no blood, and every body just enjoying them self, no sad face.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
This is all I can do and try, because there are nothing that I can do to fix it, It's up to u's!

7 comments:

Gremlin said...

Testing 1,2,3,
Testing

SaM-GiRL said...

lol...finally. i know how you feel bout the friends grem, my friends are like that too....gee tasha bietjie kak!

Gremlin said...

HEHE Sammy got it fixed! LOL

Ja ek dink ook ek moet, sies sy doen nie eers die moeite om my blog te lees nie. Sal haar aan vat so ons kla is met jou. HEHE

Gremlin said...

O Sorry Cat. I'm verry verry verry sorry for not letting you know. that would not happen again. hehe. Uhmmm just one year above Sammy!

yeah It sucks! Always have worry about this and that.

Tash-Baby said...

awwwwwww ek is jammer grems!!!!!!! please forgive me! Me stil loves you!

Gremlin said...

hehe Tash your forgiven this time!
Still loves ya too!

Tash-Baby said...

thank you!!!!!!!