Friday, October 20, 2006

Blood Obsession

All have their obsession
Some got this
Some got that
But for now
I have this...

Blood obsession
What an obsession it is
As you eat my soul
While still alive
And death comes out to play
The play ground is here
Just nok on it door
And come and play...

All we need is a place
A place where Death Surrounds us
Just to see all the body's
All around, missing this
Missing that, but most of all
No soul left to play

O how wonderful place that is
Playground painted with blood
Just red, all red...
A place the sun don't shine
A place with no life

Now thats where I sould be
Now thats what I want
But where to find
How to get there
Thats the qeustion with one answer

Come and join and you will see
A life with a deference
A life for you and me
A place we can play
A place with no pain

Got an obsession, yes I do
Got an obsession with for no life
Got an obsession for pain
But most of all
Got an obsession for Blood
And more Blood

So lets go and bleed
Just you and me
Till there's no more left
But to die a slowly death

8 comments:

Drizel said...

Ok Sightly disturbing, just warn me if you want to go on shooting spree I will want to hide. Grem take it from someone who feels each emotion with deepness, please do not let this take you. You are better than that.

Anonymous said...

HECTIC GREM!!!!!
Hate to say this but I like the happy freacky and slightly weird Grem as aposed to the dark morbid and totally disturbed Grem.
The man has a dark side I grant that.
This is Lee packing the shotguns away

Gremlin said...

Hay Drizzy

I might be down and evil and dark and desturbed at this moment, but do you really think that I, me Grem will do that........
*Grems looking away trying to look innocent*

Hay Lee

Give me give me I wanna play.... Please....

You can keep the guns and you can hide where you wish I'l find you with my spoon..... LOL

Tash-Baby said...

Shoe maar dis diep grems!!!!! En dis 'n aaklige foto sal my nagmerries gee, hehehhe

Gremlin said...

Sorry tash but its fitting my feelings, so it has to be there... And its not that bad...

SaM-GiRL said...

Yeah tash, die pic is bietjie scary. lol. baie diep poem grem.

Gremlin said...

I know its deep, Just got my feelings out....

Anonymous said...

Is this you trying to be evil, sad, or just weirdd ?