Monday, October 23, 2006

Sword thru my Soul

This post has been writen on friday but just couldn't get it posted.........


Your so nice and Sweet
The way you smile
The cute litle nose
That Beautiful deep eye's
A harmless Angel you are

Something that nice
Just cant hurt a fly
Your a prinsess
Yes you are
A beautiful soul
And nothing less

But that harmless
You are not
You hurt me
I got the pain
That sword you hold
You left thru my soul

O this pain is just to much
This pain is making me nuts
I'm going to a dark place now
As you were my light
But you got me bad

Pull out the sword
Please do
I cant take it
I'll not servive

---------------------------
A special thanx to Drizzy for supplying me the pics that match my feelings, Thanx...



9 comments:

Drizel said...

Pleasure....I hope this is now the end off your dark times!!!

Gremlin said...

Drizzy the end is still so far but yet so near.... The Dark will alway's be there but my friends are always there with some light....

But yeah in a beter mood again, a very beter mood.

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL! the end is only as near as you let it be grem! Chat to you tonight k hun! chow chow.

Gremlin said...

k Chat tonight, as I am stuck at the office today till 6pm..... Darn

Anonymous said...

Bro, I know how u feel, but try to get over it ...

This my lead to alotta shyte

Tash-Baby said...

Ja i also hope this is the end! Smile and be happy, write happy things grems, you'll see it will make you feel better

Drizel said...

tyd vir skryf.

Anonymous said...

let's all sing a happy song

Gremlin said...

What we gonna sing DW, you think it will help. what about our fav. BYOB?
LOL