Tuesday, October 31, 2006

True Friends.....

This last few months I have been in search for all my true friends, now going thru my list I have discovered that there really aren't that many that I will can say is my true friends.

I got my friends a list just big enough to fill every day of the month and more, but at the real true friends list a don't really have that much... if I can even fill a week with that list I will be lucky.

I have learned thru my life that you never but never really know a person, No matter what you don’t really know them... Got 2 good friends that I have known and been friends with for 16 years its almost 17 and you know what I don't really know them, yes I know there moods, the things they like, the things they don't how and when they do things but there are still a big side of them I don't know. Every one of them know a deferent part of me, with the one I'll talk about this part of my life and the other I will talk about that part, weird how it works....

Then there is a good friend that I only know for 3months now, the funny thing is that that person knows more about me than the friends I growed up with, Okay so he/she doesn't know my whole child hood and what I did and did not do, but he/she knows all the important stuff that ever happened that not even one of my true friends know about. Why is that? Why can I share every thing with that one person and not with the rest?
Well end of the story, I only have a few real True friends that's always there and for that I wanna thank you all. But just think about this one little thing. Do you really know your friends? Do they really know you? There's always something hidden somewhere that you or they don't know about. Well I'm on a mission to study my friends, have started with that about in the middle of the month, it is so weird what you can discover after all this time.....

16 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Grems, your true friends are the ones that make a POINT of finding out all these things about you... they dont just know THIS or THAT, they know you inside out.... like the back of their hands.

Gremlin said...

mmmmmm true, but can you really say that there is someone out there that really knows you??? if yes I'll have to disagree with you... I know my friends very very well, and they know me very very well, but still there are things they don't know and I'm sure there are things that I don't know.

Drizel said...

I have one true friend and yes she knows everyting and I know everything about her. We share our souls!

SaM-GiRL said...

My friends know ALL they need to know about me..... Some things are better left unsaid, and kept to yourself... but other than that, my friends know my favourite everything, know when im in a good or bad mood, know when i need to talk, etc. etc.

Gremlin said...

Well Drizzy I must say if you can really say that then you'll die togther...

Well Sammy thats my whole point, Yes you know them as good as posible but still there are always things you would not know....

Gremlin said...

haha Naps.... You got part of my post... hehe....

But you get a few that will never do that, you get a few that will help you thru all the pain and suffering

Gremlin said...

HAHA naps now your past the post... hehe

Gremlin said...

Well Cat the trust is not a problem... I trust all my friends completely until they proof me wrong... I'll share anything with any of them if they ask the right questions... but there is just if I have this problem I'll rather go to that friend and talk to him about it as we relate better on that subject, then again for a deferent problem I'll rather go to the other one as its easyer to talk to him about it.

So in the end of the day every one gets a peice, not that you don't trust him but you already talk it out with someone else... in the end of the day there's a lot that they don't know...

Naps why do get stuk with the back stabbing... Do you relate to some one here? Well I dont want a name but a yes or no will help.

Tash-Baby said...

Wat probeer jy nou se koex - ai ai ai

SaM-GiRL said...

Parra, ek se net, die freaky, bullshit babble is onnodig.... soos as ek beplan om 'n bank te beroof...(hehehe, just kidding) Die goed wat ek weet julle my nie meer kan uithelp nie, wat ek self oor moet besluit, dis die goed wat julle nie weet nie.

Tash-Baby said...

Oh goed so dammit!!!!!!!! Jy beter my alles se of daars........jy weet wat

Gremlin said...

hehe Tash, keep an open mind here...

I bet if you think really hard, your also guilty...

SaM-GiRL said...

Tasha is NET so skuldig! daar is baie goed wat ek WEET sy my nie vertel nie, maar ek weet sy is capable om self daarmee te cope.. soms wil jy nie onnodig daai stres vir jou vriendinne gee nie.

Anonymous said...

Man u guys r deep .. hehe ...

Nice one grem ... Luckily we know we will always be buds

Gremlin said...

Yeah true...

All the sh@t we've been thru and still no fight... Darn I'm really gonna die with you in my life... I wonder where's the excape rout...

Anonymous said...

There is one !!!! now BURN !!